Bull in Charleston, SC seeking hotwives or vixens

OhEye812

Male
Aug 1, 2021
Charleston, SC
45yr old Bull in Charleston, SC seeking hotwives and vixens to please while he is out of town on business or in the other room. Open to taking pics, audio and video for the cuck to enjoy later.

6'1"....215lbs.....WM.....grayish hair.....hazel eyes.

Let's chat and go from there to make your fantasy/desire a reality!!!Cock_jpg.jpg

45yr old Bull in Charleston, SC seeking hotwives and vixens to please while he is out of town on business or in the other room. Open to taking pics, audio and video for the cuck to enjoy later.

6'1"....215lbs.....WM.....grayish hair.....hazel eyes.

Let's chat and go from there to make your fantasy/desire a reality!!!View attachment 585638
Do you ever get over to Hilton Head by any chance and are you good with older women 60+ but petite and cute

Reactions: OhEye812
Do you ever get over to Hilton Head by any chance and are you good with older women 60+ but petite and cute
Hey.....60+ is quite all right. I love all shapes, sizes, ages of women. I don't discriminate....all are sexy to me.

I don't get to Hilton Head ever but would be willing to meet somewhere halfway.

I would love for her to enjoy what I have to offer. Let's chat and find out. I'm WestAshleyGuy on Kik.20160228_215001-1.jpg