Bull in NY/NJ seeking Wannabe's and Cuckold Couple's

NYgent845

Male
Oct 9, 2021
Bull in the NY/NJ seeking Wannabe's and couples where the wife is hesitant,maybe she enjoys pillowtalk but you wish she would take a step further,say hello and i can tell you how to progress,although im in the NY/NJ area i can mentor wannabe's and couples anywhere..message me here or on k..i..k.. same name as here NYgent845

Last edited:
Bull in the NY/NJ seeking Wannabe's and couples where the wife is hesitant,maybe she enjoys pillowtalk but you wish she would take a step further,say hello and i can tell you how to progress,although im in the NY/NJ area i can mentor wannabe's and couples anywhere..message me
ever in Atlantic City? we are heading there on 12/26

Reactions: ep46wksp
Bull in the NY/NJ seeking Wannabe's and couples where the wife is hesitant,maybe she enjoys pillowtalk but you wish she would take a step further,say hello and i can tell you how to progress,although im in the NY/NJ area i can mentor wannabe's and couples anywhere..message me
Im by Belleville NJ asian bull

Hi there, new couple, would to share wife with

Reactions: ep46wksp
Please help me ! I’m old man and small 4 inches with hot wife and trying to get her to hotwife and let a bull pleasure her but she got mad at me and said she never heard of a husband watching ! 2F35012D-2335-4D88-912B-49F62BB46982.jpeg

Please help me ! I’m old man and small 4 inches with hot wife and trying to get her to hotwife and let a bull pleasure her but she got mad at me and said she never heard of a husband watching ! View attachment 722962
You can try second honeymoon types something. Where you do approach her for a Erotic Body massage by a stranger man. When she is ready so you can hire a professional Gigolo or bull for her to body massage and then play

Hi, I am in the Hudson valley, Chestnut Ridge area. Where are you located? Your situation sounds really hot and sexy. I have have experience as a bbc bull. If interested I would be willing to help you out. You didn't mention any racial preferences but if I am not what you are looking for good luck with your hunt. If you want to talk more HMU at nep558@gmail.com.

we can do that,would you like to chat here or on k..i..k..i find it much easier my user name there is same as here NYgent845