Bull looking for fun in SoCal (OC/ IE area)

Amor100

Male
Verified
Aug 17, 2021
Hey what’s up, how’s it going? I’m Latino, fit, clean, Covid free (Vaccinated) and DDF. I expect you to be Covid free and DDF as well. I want to help couples/hotwife with their sexual desires and fantasies. So I can be a bull or we can have a mfm(straight) or fwb scenario. I am a very friendly and respectful to couples and their boundaries. I am looking for discreet and drama free fun with couple / hotwife. Open communication is very important for us to both understand what we want and that everyone involved feels comfortable and included. And obviously to enjoy each others company!! No judging, negativity, or toxicity! Good vibez and good times only!
Hablo Español 😉
I am a verified bull on Reddit as well.

Make conversation first before trying to request picture! I will ask you to verify in some way or form so be prepared. I will not be showing you any pics if you are not verified. Mutual respect and a good sense of humor is a must.

When messaging me tell me about yourself and what kind of experience you want. We can go into more details once we get to know each other. Include this as well in your message: Age , Location, must be able to host or make accommodations, stats, looking for short or long term. That way I know you actually read this.

Reactions: MyraHotWife
Hi, I am looking for someone to massage the wife. First experience and we have been married for over 20-years. She agreed to a in room massage, and see what happens.

Hi, I am looking for someone to massage the wife. First experience and we have been married for over 20-years. She agreed to a in room massage, and see what happens.
this is a great way to have fun. we've done it before to much success. let us know if you're interested in connecting, also in so cal

Sure thing, we would be able to come out your way... Have you done this before? It may off for you, hasn't had another man in over 20 years. At me know if you want to see anything else, pictures?

Sure thing, we would be able to come out your way... Have you done this before? It may off for you, hasn't had another man in over 20 years. At me know if you want to see anything else, pictures?
yes, we have experience in this - receiving and giving. let's connect on chat or mail.