Bulls balls hitting against your face

BOGMANDIAS

Dec 5, 2019
While you're licking your wife getting fucked your tongue also licks her bull's cock, but the most humiliating thing about this is the bull's balls hitting against your face. You can fell the smell and warmth of another man, the man who is fucking your wife. He can at any time cum in your face or in your wife's pussy.
Have you done this? Was it humiliating for you?

It would depend on what’s happening, and between whom. Pretty sure I’d be able to handle it in an incidental contact sense, as part of something greater😉. Can’t see it being a goal, a thing sought for its own sake... but I do have a pretty open mind.

Last edited:
When you first swing or share your wife/gf and you watch as someone else's cock penetrates her reserved part only you should, you get emotions bouncing all over. Jealousy, anger, but the one that wins over is LUST. Your cock feels like it wants to burst, you are dying for this other cock to erupt inside her as you see her pussy opening for him, not you. Then as she sucks your cock while she is being drilled by the infiltrator, you feel every thrust he makes as she is pushed onto your cock. Even as he comes inside her you will know because he has pushed her hard onto your cock so that you are deep down her throat as you cum in her mouth. Do you remember that feeling? Well being in a 69 position as her bull, or better still bulls, fuck her. You are so close that if he slips out it slaps your face and you can push it back in for him
Yes I have done that before now

I have never had that opportunity , I feel if I ever get the chance I would not let his balls hit my face I would take them in my mouth and suck on them then let him cum in my mouth or in her pussy ,and if he chose her pussy as soon as he pulls out I would suck his cock clean clean... hopefully one day I will get the chance to feel a cock in my mouth...

When you first swing or share your wife/gf and you watch as someone else's cock penetrates her reserved part only you should, you get emotions bouncing all over. Jealousy, anger, but the one that wins over is LUST. Your cock feels like it wants to burst, you are dying for this other cock to erupt inside her as you see her pussy opening for him, not you. Then as she sucks your cock while she is being drilled by the infiltrator, you feel every thrust he makes as she is pushed onto your cock. Even as he comes inside her you will know because he has pushed her hard onto your cock so that you are deep down her throat as you cum in her mouth. Do you remember that feeling? Well being in a 69 position as her bull, or better still bulls, fuck her. You are so close that if he slips out it slaps your face and you can push it back in for him
Yes I have done that before now
Wow, what powerful wording! I want to show that post to my husband after he gets home. He talks about his feelings but not worded anywhere nearly as well as you put it.

I have never had that opportunity , I feel if I ever get the chance I would not let his balls hit my face I would take them in my mouth and suck on them then let him cum in my mouth or in her pussy ,and if he chose her pussy as soon as he pulls out I would suck his cock clean clean... hopefully one day I will get the chance to feel a cock in my mouth...

I’ve always been straight and still am. I have licked the sperm of many foreign men and have not had any problems with games like this since. If that happens I will lie under my wife and suck the bull balls and dick. I don't care who thinks about this, I already really want it. I want to do everything my wife and bull want from me.

DSC04955.JPGDSC04958.JPGDSC04960.JPGDSC04968.JPG48680971.jpg40922705.jpg

I've done that and I assure you it is the best experience as cuck. Me and my wife lay down in 69 position. Bull starts sliding his huge cock on her wet pussy. I always lick them both so they could slide better. And balls, god it is so pleasant to lick them and play with them. I love when bull sticks his cock outside. I lick it as long as I can and then help him guide it inside my wife's pussy. They usually cum inside but once I dragged it out and put it in my mouth so I could feel the burst. It was something I can't explain. If you've tasted cum, you should try this too.

I've done that and I assure you it is the best experience as cuck. Me and my wife lay down in 69 position. Bull starts sliding his huge cock on her wet pussy. I always lick them both so they could slide better. And balls, god it is so pleasant to lick them and play with them. I love when bull sticks his cock outside. I lick it as long as I can and then help him guide it inside my wife's pussy. They usually cum inside but once I dragged it out and put it in my mouth so I could feel the burst. It was something I can't explain. If you've tasted cum, you should try this too.
That’s the pleasure of being a bi cuck but you also need a bi bull and a very open minded wife.

Understood. But to some women (and some men) a man sucking dick or a man getting his dick sucked by a man is gay or bi. If you are that man and don’t consider yourself gay or bi nor does your wife then you are not.
I have a nice situation with an attractive cuckold couple, in which this is kind of a factor (at least so far...).

I put them in the 69 position sometimes, hoping to get his mouth on my balls, as I fill her from behind.
Things he's e-mailed me suggest that he'd like to play a more submisive role in our little threesome
(he does already eat all of my cum out of her pussy) but that he worries that she won't react well to that...
thus, so far, when I dangle my balls in his face, all I get is warm breath, to go with the lovely visual of a large cock with a shapely butt.

Sometimes I think I ought give them a little nudge...but he already knows how I feel, and he obviously knows her 100x as well as I do,
so--for now--since it's still a lot of fun, I figure it's better not to risk the good thing I've got. :) Can't take good cuck couples for granted. :p

Sometimes I come to this site when jacking, because I'm turned on by real accounts of cock-hungry, cum-thirsty husbands
who both want to watch guys like me fill their horny wives, but also love serving a big bull cock, for their own slutty pleasure...

Last edited:
I have a nice situation with an attractive cuckold couple, in which this is kind of a factor (at least so far...).

I put them in the 69 position sometimes, hoping to get his mouth on my balls, as I fill her from behind.
Things he's e-mailed me suggest that he'd like to play a more submisive role in our little threesome
(he does already eat all of my cum out of her pussy) but that he worries that she won't react well to that...
thus, so far, when I dangle my balls in his face, all I get is warm breath, to go with the lovely visual of a large cock with a shapely butt.

Sometimes I think I ought give them a little nudge...but he already knows how I feel, and he obviously knows her 100x as well as I do,
so--for now--since it's still a lot of fun, I figure it's better not to risk the good thing I've got. :) Can't take good cuck couples for granted. :p

Sometimes I come to this site when jacking, because I'm turned on by real accounts of cock-hungry, cum-thirsty husbands
who both want to watch me fill their horny wives, but also love serving a big bull cock, for their own slutty pleasure...
That’s what I need. Non of our bulls are interested in me sucking them. But maybe if we had that he could move it along slowly. I do clean her but I would love to be in a 69 with her as a bull is fucking her doggie style. But even that is to gay for her good luck with your cuck couple. Love to hear how it works out.