Bully fucks my slut

John Smith

Male
Jul 9, 2016
I have a bully who fucks my gf in front of me as he knows I hate him but I secretly love watching him pound her. It started off as just shagging but now they just tie me up and laugh at me whilst he beats me up whilst her lips are around his big alpha cock. It started off as just sexting between them two, he got wind of how much she was a slut at college, despite it being few years ago and now me and my gf have to travel to see him every weekend for him to fuck her senseless. He doesn't let her leave the bedroom all weekend. She is pounded and I have to make do with kissing her feet. She looks sexy in black and her brunette hair and red lip stick combination is one to die for. Sometimes he ties her up alongside me too and all I can do is helplessly watch whilst screams his name wildly.

I have a bully who fucks my gf in front of me as he knows I hate him but I secretly love watching him pound her. It started off as just shagging but now they just tie me up and laugh at me whilst he beats me up whilst her lips are around his big alpha cock. It started off as just sexting between them two, he got wind of how much she was a slut at college, despite it being few years ago and now me and my gf have to travel to see him every weekend for him to fuck her senseless. He doesn't let her leave the bedroom all weekend. She is pounded and I have to make do with kissing her feet. She looks sexy in black and her brunette hair and red lip stick combination is one to die for. Sometimes he ties her up alongside me too and all I can do is helplessly watch whilst screams his name wildly.

good for her, she's getting a real man, I'd do the same to her and make you watch

Reactions: Mywifeforyou
this is how my cuck life started, when i was in high school my now wife and i werent boyfriend girlfriend, but just friends, one night we were in her car and riding around and she was in fertile cycle and hot, she hinted at me but I knew i couldnt do her any good, so saw guy from school walking i knew he was hung but a low life, anyway we invited him to go with us in less than 20 minutes he was in my now wife and he fucked her 3 more times all bareback , she continued for 3 months with him and yes she was pregnant by him but had abortion, at first i thought what have i done? but i liked it and looked forward to next night when he would have her, so I was 16 and loved being cucked, and since we got married she has had 6 other men and it dont ever get old, i love it so much. we have 2 men she has weekly , and we still look forwaed to next sexcapade with them.

Reactions: Chicagocuckoldjay15