Buying things for the wife

Anonymousrob84

Sep 23, 2020
On a whim a few weeks ago, we created an Amazon wishlist. Someone on Fet told us to. It was fun and sexy and we posted it, letting everyone on Fet know that she would model and video anything that was bought for her.

Well, we got the update that three things have been purchased off her list! We are excited to use the new things and take pics/vids.

If any of you have wishlists, what kind of kinky stuff do you put on it? We were half joking when we made it, but now it seems more real.

To give you an idea of what’s on there already, here is her list: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/O45D19APLZG?ref_=wl_share

I just don’t know what else to add. What would you like to see her in or see her use?
Get her some latex rubber clothes. That is a big kink for us.My wife loves to wear rubber panties when she goes out on a hot date. After she fucks, the rubber panties are great for retaining all the cum her bull pumped into her. She says she loves how she can slither around in them when his cream spreads all around her butt and hips. She feels like a real cum slut. When she gets home it's my job to peel them off of her and lick her and the panties clean.

Reactions: Anonymousrob84
My wife makes Amazon, Victoria Secret, & DSW wishlists, I always order her presents while she's out. She told me she likes hearing the shipping notifications dinging in the background while she's getting fucked.

On a whim a few weeks ago, we created an Amazon wishlist. Someone on Fet told us to. It was fun and sexy and we posted it, letting everyone on Fet know that she would model and video anything that was bought for her.

Well, we got the update that three things have been purchased off her list! We are excited to use the new things and take pics/vids.

If any of you have wishlists, what kind of kinky stuff do you put on it? We were half joking when we made it, but now it seems more real.

To give you an idea of what’s on there already, here is her list: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/O45D19APLZG?ref_=wl_share
The list is Aqesome especially tbe. Ollar with tbe nipple clamps ..I should get that for my wife she has pierced nipples and enjoys i tense nipple play. Neybe even shorten tbe nipe chsims si they pull.up.on her nipple rimgs

Love to watch her legs in those black stockings which are in your wishlist something necessary for hotwifes when they are on bed with there lovers.