Camping!

Hottwifebb

Male
From
US
Apr 28, 2022
United States
Visit site
So yesterday was fun. Me, my wife and one of my friends camping this weekend. We bought some mountain bikes a coupe of weeks ago to try something new and to get into shape. We found a good spot here in the Midwest. The first night (Friday) was just a get here, set up and hang out kind of night. Yesterday we all three went mountain biking. My wife was having a rough time with it as she isn’t much of an outdoors person. She was telling me how she was super sore from the bike riding so I thought about giving her a massage. My wife and I have recently got into the wife sharing thing so I started telling her how hot it would be for my friend and I to give her a massage later at night and then we could get her off so she could sleep good. My friend has no idea about our sex life. So last night came and my wife and I were having fun with it through text and I told my wife. I’m going to tell my friend about our recent wife sharing stories and I’m going to show him pics to see what he thinks. So, I just randomly brought up the whole wife sharing thing and told him how much both of us get turned on when other guys want to fuck her. I showed him some of the pictures and asked him if he would fuck her and he got a little shy about it as if it was a trick question. Eventually said “yes, I would fuck her.” My wife was sitting there the whole time with a huge smile on her face. I texted my friend that was sitting next to us and asked him if he would help me give her a massage and he say there smirking at his phone and eventually texted back and said “sure.” I told my wife “let’s go in the tent.” So, we all three went into the tent, my wife took her clothes off and she Laid on her stomach. I got on one side of the air mattress and my friend got on the other. We both started to massage every inch of her back side. My friend was definitely getting turned on as was I and my wife. I could tell my wife was wet as hell because I massages her ass cheeks and could hear her wet pussy. I told my wife to turn on her back so we could do her front side. She did that and my friend and I started to massage her body from head to toe again while playing with her nipples. My wife looked like she was having the time of her life. I love seeing her happy and getting pleasured. I took my hand and slid in between her legs and she was soaked!! I got down between her legs and put my face in her pussy and started to taste her. Meanwhile my friend was still massage her tits. I asked my wife if she wanted to stroke my friends cock and she smiled. I asked my friend if he wanted to pull his cock and let my wife stoke him. He didn’t say a word and unzipped his pants and let it out. My wife grabbed his cock and started to stroke it. It was so hot seeing my wife jerking my friend while I was eating her pussy. My wife starting to moan pretty loud (tried to be as quiet as possible with other campers around) and she started organism. That was one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen, her just holding his cock in her hand while she was convulsing in pleasure. When she was done I got up and out my cock in her soaked pussy. I took her legs and put them over my shoulders and started to fuck her with much excitement. She was still stroking my friends cock. I told her that I wanted her to make my friend cum and asked my friend how my wife’s hand felt around his cock. He said “great.” He pulled his shirt off and out it next to him in the bed and starting to moan. He started to cum and my wife starts stroking him faster. I blew my load deep in my wife’s pussy and we all just laid there for a second. We eventually got up and went back out by the fire and hung out for a bit. Long story short it ended up being a crazy hit weekend. I’m kind of excited to try something with us three again. Sorry for any typos or misspellings. I’m not much a writer.

Attachments

• 8018A5D1-B16A-47D0-8105-7BF5C7F3E64D.jpeg
    8018A5D1-B16A-47D0-8105-7BF5C7F3E64D.jpeg
    448.4 KB · Views: 281
So yesterday was fun. Me, my wife and one of my friends camping this weekend. We bought some mountain bikes a coupe of weeks ago to try something new and to get into shape. We found a good spot here in the Midwest. The first night (Friday) was just a get here, set up and hang out kind of night. Yesterday we all three went mountain biking. My wife was having a rough time with it as she isn’t much of an outdoors person. She was telling me how she was super sore from the bike riding so I thought about giving her a massage. My wife and I have recently got into the wife sharing thing so I started telling her how hot it would be for my friend and I to give her a massage later at night and then we could get her off so she could sleep good. My friend has no idea about our sex life. So last night came and my wife and I were having fun with it through text and I told my wife. I’m going to tell my friend about our recent wife sharing stories and I’m going to show him pics to see what he thinks. So, I just randomly brought up the whole wife sharing thing and told him how much both of us get turned on when other guys want to fuck her. I showed him some of the pictures and asked him if he would fuck her and he got a little shy about it as if it was a trick question. Eventually said “yes, I would fuck her.” My wife was sitting there the whole time with a huge smile on her face. I texted my friend that was sitting next to us and asked him if he would help me give her a massage and he say there smirking at his phone and eventually texted back and said “sure.” I told my wife “let’s go in the tent.” So, we all three went into the tent, my wife took her clothes off and she Laid on her stomach. I got on one side of the air mattress and my friend got on the other. We both started to massage every inch of her back side. My friend was definitely getting turned on as was I and my wife. I could tell my wife was wet as hell because I massages her ass cheeks and could hear her wet pussy. I told my wife to turn on her back so we could do her front side. She did that and my friend and I started to massage her body from head to toe again while playing with her nipples. My wife looked like she was having the time of her life. I love seeing her happy and getting pleasured. I took my hand and slid in between her legs and she was soaked!! I got down between her legs and put my face in her pussy and started to taste her. Meanwhile my friend was still massage her tits. I asked my wife if she wanted to stroke my friends cock and she smiled. I asked my friend if he wanted to pull his cock and let my wife stoke him. He didn’t say a word and unzipped his pants and let it out. My wife grabbed his cock and started to stroke it. It was so hot seeing my wife jerking my friend while I was eating her pussy. My wife starting to moan pretty loud (tried to be as quiet as possible with other campers around) and she started organism. That was one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen, her just holding his cock in her hand while she was convulsing in pleasure. When she was done I got up and out my cock in her soaked pussy. I took her legs and put them over my shoulders and started to fuck her with much excitement. She was still stroking my friends cock. I told her that I wanted her to make my friend cum and asked my friend how my wife’s hand felt around his cock. He said “great.” He pulled his shirt off and out it next to him in the bed and starting to moan. He started to cum and my wife starts stroking him faster. I blew my load deep in my wife’s pussy and we all just laid there for a second. We eventually got up and went back out by the fire and hung out for a bit. Long story short it ended up being a crazy hit weekend. I’m kind of excited to try something with us three again. Sorry for any typos or misspellings. I’m not much a writer.
I love camping! 😉🍆😋😋😋