Can’t bring myself to clean her

My suggestion is to first taste your own cum . . . and then move to the cleaning up . . . and frankly the cleaning up is a mixture of your juices together . . . not just your cum it is all of your sex all of your sharing . . . . if she can give you a BJ then you can clean her up . . . so just get it together and do it . . . nothing like a sopping wet swollen cunt to lick and enjoy after she and you have come . . . then give her a big wet kiss . . . . mmmm I get hard just thinking about it.

It’s a huge turn on for us both when we talk about me cleaning her up after a lover has finished inside her. It hasn’t happened yet since she’s fertile and won’t go on the pill. I figured I could start by cleaning up my own cum from her but as soon as I cum I totally lose the desire. Anyone offer any advice on getting over it?
Always remember how you feel after you cum. If you eat someone's cum and then you cum how are you going to feel? There are things I fantasize about during sex or when I watch her get fucked that I know in reality I could never do. Some people love during these different things and there is nothing wrong with that for those who desire. Don't do it because you are being pressured (If you are) only do it if you can live with the after affects.

Always remember how you feel after you cum. If you eat someone's cum and then you cum how are you going to feel? There are things I fantasize about during sex or when I watch her get fucked that I know in reality I could never do. Some people love during these different things and there is nothing wrong with that for those who desire. Don't do it because you are being pressured (If you are) only do it if you can live with the after affects.
It’s definitely not that I’m being pressured, we both get turned on by the thought. She has kissed me with her lovers cum on her face and chin and I was ok with it afterwards.

It’s definitely not that I’m being pressured, we both get turned on by the thought. She has kissed me with her lovers cum on her face and chin and I was ok with it afterwards.
Only you know when and if you are ready, keep us posted on what you decided to do. Either way just try to enjoy what you have going on.

I think it's easier if you eat your lovers cum from her BEFORE you orgasm, that way you still have your mojo on.
This is spot on. Most men suffer from Post Orgasm Blues, upon orgasm all interest in sex ceases. That being said, contrary to some advice, you probably won't be able to taste your own on your own. As to cleanup, UNLESS she's so aggressive IMMEDIATELY and mounts your face, even then you'll probably resist, it'll probably fail.

But it's a great experience. I do it occasionally, not every time because I want it to be special and every time would seem routine.

Remember, she does things you want and it's only fair that you reciprocate.

After 40+ years in the lifestyle I cleaned Stacey for the first time a couple of months ago. I had never put much thought behind it and she had never allowed me to participate when she was with a lover. But when I agreed to let her lover spend the weekend with her at our home, she rewarded me (her words) by instructing me to clean her afterwards. I didn't hesitate and truth be told - it was a pretty hot experience. The taste of his cum mixed with hers made it exciting. He's visiting this weekend but I haven't been invited to share in any of their fun.

Seems the key phrase is "she's fertile and won't go on the pill." Either the guys are using rubbers or he can't bring himself to lick the baby makers out of his wife's freshly bred pussy.

Reactions: LetstalkaboutMYGIRL