Can’t wait till this Monday!! At least I think I am anyway, what do you think??

btweets

Male
Dec 14, 2019
Aurora, Illinois
So I have a date to meet up with a couple this Monday and I’m really looking forward to it and getting excited about the whole thing. Good looking couple and the wife is gorgeous and has a hot body! At first when we began emailing each other and then decided to hook up, he was wanting the evening to start out with just him and I alone, followed up with her and I alone, and then the three of us together. I told him that I was sorry and disappointed but that I am 100% straight! I was disappointed because she looks great and I really had been drooling over what all I was going to do with her. He replied back that he totally understood and asked me if I would at least be comfortable with him undressing me in preparation to be with her, and the threesome afterwards. I wasn’t exactly sure what all he actually meant by, “preparing” me for her, or what that might actually entail. My immediate thought and assumption was that he wanted to undress me, and then give me oral sex until I was ready to be with his wife. I replied back that I’ve never in my life ever thought about having a guy touch me in that way and that I just don’t think I could do it. I had to laugh to myself, because I absolutely love sloppy seconds or more, I’ve had a few women suck me and another guys cock at the same time, and I think our cocks were touching, but the thought of him doing that, isn’t something that even remotely appeals to me. Then I started thinking, well he is giving me his beautiful wife, and that maybe perhaps if I was totally wasted and even had a blindfold on, and they were both involved, I wouldn’t actually know who was doing it. Lol. He sent me another picture of her and made sure to explain that it wasn’t really any sort of a big deal, it was quite vanilla, and that he just wanted to undress me so he played in some part of getting things started. So I said that shouldn’t be a problem and so we’ve made plans for this Monday. So my question is to, anyone that has been in this situation, on one side or the other... What do you think is going to actually happen, or attempt to happen??

So I have a date to meet up with a couple this Monday and I’m really looking forward to it and getting excited about the whole thing. Good looking couple and the wife is gorgeous and has a hot body! At first when we began emailing each other and then decided to hook up, he was wanting the evening to start out with just him and I alone, followed up with her and I alone, and then the three of us together. I told him that I was sorry and disappointed but that I am 100% straight! I was disappointed because she looks great and I really had been drooling over what all I was going to do with her. He replied back that he totally understood and asked me if I would at least be comfortable with him undressing me in preparation to be with her, and the threesome afterwards. I wasn’t exactly sure what all he actually meant by, “preparing” me for her, or what that might actually entail. My immediate thought and assumption was that he wanted to undress me, and then give me oral sex until I was ready to be with his wife. I replied back that I’ve never in my life ever thought about having a guy touch me in that way and that I just don’t think I could do it. I had to laugh to myself, because I absolutely love sloppy seconds or more, I’ve had a few women suck me and another guys cock at the same time, and I think our cocks were touching, but the thought of him doing that, isn’t something that even remotely appeals to me. Then I started thinking, well he is giving me his beautiful wife, and that maybe perhaps if I was totally wasted and even had a blindfold on, and they were both involved, I wouldn’t actually know who was doing it. Lol. He sent me another picture of her and made sure to explain that it wasn’t really any sort of a big deal, it was quite vanilla, and that he just wanted to undress me so he played in some part of getting things started. So I said that shouldn’t be a problem and so we’ve made plans for this Monday. So my question is to, anyone that has been in this situation, on one side or the other... What do you think is going to actually happen, or attempt to happen??
It could possibly make things a little awkward between you and him?

I think I'd probably react exactly the same as you though

Reactions: btweets
😆 He sounds like a trickster
I wouldn’t do the ‘you and him’ alone
He’s using his wife to get to using you 😂
Have you been speaking to his wife or just corresponding by email? 🔔😳
sounds like your not really ready to be a "bull" for a couple
MissMyWife, I have a feeling that you’re 100% correct, and in the end, they never followed through with it. strerling, I’ve already been a bull for several couples, just haven’t encountered one like this before.