Can a cock be too big?

Boyyyt

Male
Mar 3, 2021
I had an experience recently where I was chatting to a new girl and things got a little sexual. Ended up sending some cock pics and she told me that she wouldn’t meet up cause I was too big. Kinda shocked me. 😅 Any ladies got similar feelings? I look forward to hearing your opinions 😊

There’s are pics on my profile if you need reference but I’m about 8.5”

I had an experience recently where I was chatting to a new girl and things got a little sexual. Ended up sending some cock pics and she told me that she wouldn’t meet up cause I was too big. Kinda shocked me. 😅 Any ladies got similar feelings? I look forward to hearing your opinions 😊

No it can’t

You were right, got a message last night and can safely say she’s changed her mind 😈
That's 10 internet points to me and a good time coming up for you lol.
Tell us how the message went and let us all know how she takes it when you fuck her. Wonder if it'll be a one and done or if she'll become desperate for more and more.

Reactions: Boyyyt
That's 10 internet points to me and a good time coming up for you lol.
Tell us how the message went and let us all know how she takes it when you fuck her. Wonder if it'll be a one and done or if she'll become desperate for more and more.
Well first I noticed I could see her profile pic again so knew I was unblocked. Then later that day got a message that I could tell she’d been thinking about me. I tried to play a little hard to get but later that night I went over and safe to say the next morning she was already scheduling our next meet up for tomorrow 😈

Well first I noticed I could see her profile pic again so knew I was unblocked. Then later that day got a message that I could tell she’d been thinking about me. I tried to play a little hard to get but later that night I went over and safe to say the next morning she was already scheduling our next meet up for tomorrow 😈
So she’s a fan of big dick now then 😝

Reactions: Boyyyt
I have never had to ask a bull to stop because his cock was to big (long) but there was a time to two I have to ask not to go balls deep. I am very tiny. I love the big ones, they are a challenge but there is only so much I can take. On girth I have never had to ask a bull to back off. Being stretched makes me hornier than anything.

There is no way you would comfortably fit in my wife! She is a BBW but she is only 5’ 2” and complains about her Lovense Lush being a little too Much girth going in, and she is only about 7” deep. Damn it would be amazing watching you try hard to make it fit though!

I have never had to ask a bull to stop because his cock was to big (long) but there was a time to two I have to ask not to go balls deep. I am very tiny. I love the big ones, they are a challenge but there is only so much I can take. On girth I have never had to ask a bull to back off. Being stretched makes me hornier than anything.
Would love to put you to the test. 🍆😉😉😉

Sounds like you’d be the perfect girl to be the one to take me balls deep 😈

• Love
Reactions: Ling

Fake ! 😉