Can be cuckolding save my marriage??

Fan1s

Male
Oct 19, 2021
I’m Fanis 37 years old,12 years married with Katia.
She is 38 years old and she had only 2 lovers (me & ex) as result to had sex only with 2 guys in her whole life.
Last years my marriage is in crisis.I’m thinking if swinger or cuckold life will be able to save my marriage?
My wife is also shy.
I have cuckold fantasies since 10 years but never tried to externalize my fantasies.

Possibly, either swinging or wife-sharing could help your marriage, but probably not. Most marriages fail due to money woes, which extra sex will not help fix. If the problem is bad or little sex, they could help, but they could backfire easily. Somehow your wife must feel more loved and more appreciated after adding an extra sex partner. If she doesn't, you will have a fatal failure to fix. The big question is who in crisis? Both of you? You? Her?

How can Cuckolding save your marriage if you have problems? And what kind of problems? If you could not satisfy you wife sexually and she is craving for better lover it might work, but I think it's not your case. In any other cases it would not save anything, in contrivers cuckolding will ruin your marriage faster then you think.

The biggest problem is the non-existent sex because of work and everyday routine.
If your problem is lack of sex because of a busy life, how will you find time to fit in meeting with another guy? Or is it just you that's too busy/too tired to perform? If that's the case and your relationship is otherwise strong then finding someone else to fuck her might help. But if there are other problems within the relationship, it's very unlikely that getting into the lifestyle will help, probably just the opposite x

My wife was a virgin when we married so she had no idea about good sex or bad. She showed very little interest in sex and told me point blank she got nothing out of it. That changed overnight when she was able to spend the evening with a old collage boyfriend that was able to bring her to multiply orgasms. We started our cuckold/hotwife relationship many years ago and continue today. Can't say 100% it saved our marriage but its sure made it more interesting for us both.

She is 38 years old and she had only 2 lovers (me & ex) as result to had sex only with 2 guys in her whole life.
Last years my marriage is in crisis.I’m thinking if swinger or cuckold life will be able to save my marriage?
My wife is also shy.
I have cuckold fantasies since 10 years but never tried to externalize my fantasies.
Short answer. No. Sorry.

Shining or cuckoldism is for enhancing a marriage rather than saving it. After my first marriage went a bit rocky, I found her cheating, we sat down and had a discussion and I told her that I found the idea of her sleeping with other men a big turn on, so she agreed to carry on and tell me all the details. This helped keep us together for another 10yrs until she started seeing guys in secret
So basically swinging simply delayed the inevitable

My wife is also shy.
It’s not going to save ur marriage she will became a slut want to fuck anyone but u if she find someone with bigger cock u will be just her play toy so it’s over

Yes, they can save your marriage, but I believe the problem might be somewhere else. You should fix those problems first before trying any cuckolding or swinging.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku