Can you be both a cuck and a bull?

Dec 17, 2021
The more I venture into this, the more I realise that there are aspects of being a cuck and a bull that appeal to me. In fact, I can't see any downsides to either. The cuck gets to see his gorgeous hotwife being fucked by other, bigger and better, cocks, and see her respond to someone other than him – leaving him, this time, outside of her sexual experience and seeing her as an individual sexual being rather than just one half of a couple. He also gets to experience the delicious anguish of arousal and being humiliated by the implication that he is not man enough to satisfy his mate. He also gets to explore his submissive side with his life partner. The bull on the other had gets to fuck a variety of hotwives and explore his dominant side with both the hotwife and the cuck. Both cuck and bull can also explore same-sex curiosity as doms or as subs. It's a win win. Or am I just thinking of a more committed form of swinging? Thoughts?

We think the short answer to your question is yes, you can be a cuck and a bull. We say this because we interpret the labels as separate in their definitions but a couple does not have to be fenced in to a lifestyle indefinitely. We have had, lets call them fantasy's that we have pursued. For one of these adventures I played the role of cuck. However, I have also played the role of bull for another couple.. So we say that a couple can have a lifestyle where the husband is in the cuck role and they seek bulls but they can also change as their desires change, it's situational. After all, part of the fun in an open marriage is the variety or possibilities that can be explored. Right now for us the label, if you want to call it that is we are a Stag & Vixen couple because it best describes where we are at as a couple as far as our sex life is concerned.

With us, I can't fuck another woman, only my wife can fuck a stranger. I enjoy this the most. During our cuckold life, my dick got smaller and smaller, I just just lick my wife and that’s ideal for me.

And this is why I hate labels. You can be whatever you want since you set the rules for yourself or you and your SO set the rules for your relationship. Labels just help with finding somebody that has an expressed interest in what you are seeking but also limits everybody to picking one dynamic. This is why I want a connection with somebody so we can bypass labels and get to "would you be open to trying....." Why limit yourself when you can explore and enjoy to the fullest in whatever way you and those involved are comfortable with exploring?

Plus....the better the connection the more open people are with trying things without worrying about what somebody may call them IF those people ever found out.

And this is why I hate labels. You can be whatever you want since you set the rules for yourself or you and your SO set the rules for your relationship. Labels just help with finding somebody that has an expressed interest in what you are seeking but also limits everybody to picking one dynamic. This is why I want a connection with somebody so we can bypass labels and get to "would you be open to trying....." Why limit yourself when you can explore and enjoy to the fullest in whatever way you and those involved are comfortable with exploring?

Plus....the better the connection the more open people are with trying things without worrying about what somebody may call them IF those people ever found out.
This is a dilemma to be labelled the same as LGBTQ, why does anyone need labels to be known of. One could be anything at a time and that's not insane at all. I agree with you in full spirit.

Reactions: IEcplseeking
Hmm this opens up a line of thought for me, I’m totally new to this and only very recently opened up to my wife about it.
We’ve role played with it and both enjoy it in practice

I know for a fact I want to watch her with another man, I want to see her having amazing pleasure and great orgasms knowing I wouldn’t be jealous because I give her amazing sex too, we have great sex so I don’t feel I fit in with the cuck label

she’d ask and I’d give permission for her to fuck another guy so I do feel stag/vixen is more fitting

but at the end of the day does it really matter, you do what works for you as long as everyone is happy

Of course you can be either...!

I can’t…. I can be an amazing lover, can make my wife squirt multiple times, I am amazing with my mouth and tongue, but I will never impress anyone with my average Joe cock! I just try hard to be the best I can be with what I was given to work with!

Reactions: Leoqing

Youre missing the point, this is a lifestyle not a roleplay, no labels, so sorry but no u cant be be a cuck/bull, if you was a bull youre wife would have no need to search for bulls to fuck her properly.

Youre missing the point, this is a lifestyle not a roleplay, no labels, so sorry but no u cant be be a cuck/bull, if you was a bull youre wife would have no need to search for bulls to fuck her properly.

I am not missing the point and this post is why the lifestyle is slowly degrading. First off, without any of our husbands you "bulls" cannot exist and some of the best "bulls" were or switch as being cucks. Secondly, you do not even pay enough attention to know I am the wife.....or to your spelling but let's chalk the latter up to you "using your phone." Again, everybody is so quick to think it's about the sex which is truly where missing the point comes in.

I remember when I first started in BDSM and almost ALL of the Dommes/Doms I met said the best Dom is one that was a sub so they learned the precious gift of being dominant over somebody. And, each one experienced what they were giving in order to be the best at what they wanted to give. Yet I guess you could be right......

I still go back to my original thought, fuck labels because missing the point is based on a label that somebody tried to attribute to another person's life/point of view. The only person(s) that can chime in on that are those involved, period.

The more I venture into this, the more I realise that there are aspects of being a cuck and a bull that appeal to me. In fact, I can't see any downsides to either. The cuck gets to see his gorgeous hotwife being fucked by other, bigger and better, cocks, and see her respond to someone other than him – leaving him, this time, outside of her sexual experience and seeing her as an individual sexual being rather than just one half of a couple. He also gets to experience the delicious anguish of arousal and being humiliated by the implication that he is not man enough to satisfy his mate. He also gets to explore his submissive side with his life partner. The bull on the other had gets to fuck a variety of hotwives and explore his dominant side with both the hotwife and the cuck. Both cuck and bull can also explore same-sex curiosity as doms or as subs. It's a win win. Or am I just thinking of a more committed form of swinging? Thoughts?
Myself 28 good looking guy from greater noida, (india)
Well educated and well behave person. Experience threesome with couple in delhi.
Believe in secret fun.
Contact me on ... - mforu28