Car broke down.

Yupyup

Nov 1, 2018
Not sure where to post this. It’s doesn’t exactly have a place that I see.

So my car broke down yesterday. I was sitting on side of the road. Couldn’t get anyone on the phone.
a car pulled up behind me. It was a woman I’ve known my entire life, we’ve never got along,(we will call her Anne) could hardly stand each other. Anne’s friend told her she had to stop and see if I needed a ride. It was raining so I decided I’d go with them.
Anne’s friend mad fun of us as we actually fought most of the drive home.
She had to stop at her housw before she could take me home. Not very happy about it she said I could come in as she would be about 15-30 minutes.
so after crawling out the back because she had the child locks on, she was crying because someone knocked everything in her yard over, plants furniture and Xmas decorations.
so I started cleaning it up for her. I felt bad. When I was done I walked in to her place. She had changed into sweat pants and a tank top.
she said I could sit down for a minute, and as I walked past the sofa she was on, I was going to the chair, she said thank you grabbed my hand and pulled me down and kissed me.
I laughed and told her to fuck off. In a joking manner.
she pulled on me again harder and I fell on top of her. She whispers I fucking hate you, then kissed me again.
this time I kissed her back. I may dislike her. But she’s hot.
her friend walks out and says good luck, and leaves.
I ask ‘who need good luck.’
Anne smiles pulled me in closer and said ‘me’
I asked ‘why’
She then goes on to explain to me that she works with my wife, I know this, and that my wife talks about me often, and jokes that Anne and I should hook up, because we dislike each other’s but are each other’s type. She tells me how detailed my wife’s conversations about our sex life get some times. And she’s shared some intimate photos with her.
my wife’s also told her that I’m actually very nice and not as mean as Anne things.
So Anne need an opportunity to find out.

she had texted my wife told her she picked me up. And my wife told her she could see if I would spend the night.
My wife texted me saying I should stay the night.
I didn’t end up stay the night.
we sat on the sofa making out and touching each other. And talking.
when I got the text my car arrived home. I told her I should leave. She kisses me again.
thanked me for not having sex with her.
mans asked if my wife and I really had an open relationship. And if so. How do her and I start hanging out or dating.
I told her to talk to my wife about it.
gave her a kiss.
mad I walked out. She grabbed my hand again. Looks at me, and says. ‘You are a fucking asshole!’ Kisses me again
I asked ‘why’
She says ‘because we could have been together for years if I’d know you were actually nice’

I got home told my wife.
she enjoyed heard what happened I guess I got a bj while I told her.
She said we will have to sit down all together and see about a relationship.
Can’t wait to see where this goes.
my wife only normally lets me have relationships with people she picks, and prefers them to be married.
so this may not happen. But I did have a fun evening. Felt like I was in high school again. Lol.