Car show fun

Ron200409

Dec 15, 2017
So the wife and I had gone to a car show yesterday afternoon. While there we started talking cars with this younger guy, mid to late 20's, who was asking about our car.
I couldn't help but notice my wife kept eyeing his crotch and had that look in her eye. As it turns out he happened to have some parts that I have been looking for to upgrade. So after the show we follow him to his place to check out the parts. On the way over the wife and I talk and she expresses that she wants to go for it. We arrive at his place and he opens the garage we all go in and inspect the parts. The wife is purposely bending over in front of him giving him a full view of her ass. I can see he is attempting not to notice but he cant help but stare at her ass. After a few minutes I agree to buy the parts. I tell him I have to go to an ATM to get him the cash. The wife tells me to go get the cash and that she will wait there and help gather the parts. SO I leave and find the nearest ATM and race back so I don't miss any of the action. When I get back I head into the garage and find my wife on her knees sucking his cock. The guy panics and rips his cock out of her mouth and starts to zip up. he is all apologies and freaking out a bit... I tell him the only one he should apologize to his my wife ...for pulling his cock away from her. As I am explaining its ok and to continue ….my wife still on her knees removes her top to expose her tits . He is a bit reluctant at first but after a few minutes of insuring it was ok he began to titty fuck my wife and eventually put his cock back in her mouth. after a few minutes of this I suggest maybe we move it inside where every one can get more comfortable. after heading inside he offers us drinks but we decline and the wife continues to blow him. after a few more minutes he says to her I should repay the favor and he procedes to lay the wife down on the couch and works on removing her shorts and pulls her panties aside and begins eating her out... Her moans said it all this guy was a master at eating pussy one hand was pulling his hair and pulling him into her as he tongue fucked her. the other hand had a handful of a pillow she had a death grip on as she came at least twice, before she whispered so softly that I could barely hear her...."Fuck me please".
He did just that as he began to slide his cock inside my wife I moved and sat next to her so I could get a better view as his cock parted her pussy lips and she let out a soft moan. HE fucked her for about a 1/2 hr and the wife could tell he was getting close. She whispered once again to him " I want you to cum inside me" he looked over at me and I just nooded. Almost as if on cue he began to fill my wife with his cum, My wife had both hands on his ass pulling him in deep so he couldn't even think about pulling out. What happened next was totally unexpected, after cumming in her he just kept slowly pumping away at her. this went on for about a minute....after cumming in her he never lost his hard on and he began picking up the pace and before long he was ponding her pussy once more the room was full of the scent of his cum and the sounds on her wet pussy being fucked. HE once again came inside her. when he pulled out she was covered from he inner thighs to her belly button with his cum that he had fuck out of her. I couldn't take it I pulled out my cock and started fucking her sloppy pussy. it was so wet and used I could hardly feel her but the sight and sounds of what I had just witnessed was so great I came almost immediately and added my cum to her pussy.

Great story! I agree with you on fucking her sloppy well used pussy too, I love it when my wife fucks a group of men and I always fuck her last. Sloppy seconds is great but sloppy 3rds or more is even better.

So the wife and I had gone to a car show yesterday afternoon. While there we started talking cars with this younger guy, mid to late 20's, who was asking about our car.
I couldn't help but notice my wife kept eyeing his crotch and had that look in her eye. As it turns out he happened to have some parts that I have been looking for to upgrade. So after the show we follow him to his place to check out the parts. On the way over the wife and I talk and she expresses that she wants to go for it. We arrive at his place and he opens the garage we all go in and inspect the parts. The wife is purposely bending over in front of him giving him a full view of her ass. I can see he is attempting not to notice but he cant help but stare at her ass. After a few minutes I agree to buy the parts. I tell him I have to go to an ATM to get him the cash. The wife tells me to go get the cash and that she will wait there and help gather the parts. SO I leave and find the nearest ATM and race back so I don't miss any of the action. When I get back I head into the garage and find my wife on her knees sucking his cock. The guy panics and rips his cock out of her mouth and starts to zip up. he is all apologies and freaking out a bit... I tell him the only one he should apologize to his my wife ...for pulling his cock away from her. As I am explaining its ok and to continue ….my wife still on her knees removes her top to expose her tits . He is a bit reluctant at first but after a few minutes of insuring it was ok he began to titty fuck my wife and eventually put his cock back in her mouth. after a few minutes of this I suggest maybe we move it inside where every one can get more comfortable. after heading inside he offers us drinks but we decline and the wife continues to blow him. after a few more minutes he says to her I should repay the favor and he procedes to lay the wife down on the couch and works on removing her shorts and pulls her panties aside and begins eating her out... Her moans said it all this guy was a master at eating pussy one hand was pulling his hair and pulling him into her as he tongue fucked her. the other hand had a handful of a pillow she had a death grip on as she came at least twice, before she whispered so softly that I could barely hear her...."Fuck me please".
He did just that as he began to slide his cock inside my wife I moved and sat next to her so I could get a better view as his cock parted her pussy lips and she let out a soft moan. HE fucked her for about a 1/2 hr and the wife could tell he was getting close. She whispered once again to him " I want you to cum inside me" he looked over at me and I just nooded. Almost as if on cue he began to fill my wife with his cum, My wife had both hands on his ass pulling him in deep so he couldn't even think about pulling out. What happened next was totally unexpected, after cumming in her he just kept slowly pumping away at her. this went on for about a minute....after cumming in her he never lost his hard on and he began picking up the pace and before long he was ponding her pussy once more the room was full of the scent of his cum and the sounds on her wet pussy being fucked. HE once again came inside her. when he pulled out she was covered from he inner thighs to her belly button with his cum that he had fuck out of her. I couldn't take it I pulled out my cock and started fucking her sloppy pussy. it was so wet and used I could hardly feel her but the sight and sounds of what I had just witnessed was so great I came almost immediately and added my cum to her pussy.

Great story! I love it when my wiife has sex with a guy she has just met. And that sloppy used pussy is the best!

Reactions: Ron200409
The first time I got sloppy seconds I fell in love with it. The funny part was my wife did not know the guy had shot off in her since she knew had had put on a condom. She didn't know he had pulled it off before cumming in her. She was on her knees sucking me while he was doggy fucking her. After he finished she crawled forward and jumped on me before the cum had a chance to slide out.

got a call from the car show guy today. Seems he acquired some more parts as part of a trade and wanted to know if I needed any more parts. He didn't have anything I needed. He sounded a bit disappointed then came right out and said he was hoping for another round with the wife. So we are planning to meet one night this week.!!!!

Reactions: Em3840