Catching my wife being a complete slut

Apr 18, 2023
Well me and my wife have been together for 7 years we're both 25yo she has this guy whoS African American and always seems to wanted come around when I'm not there. So I set up the Alfred cam(one of those security cameras that you only had to have an old cell phone laying around to use it as a security camera.
So I left for work but I was actually off that night and set in my car parked it just down the Rd and flipped on the camera and my jaw dropped what I heard and saw. After I had been gone for 30mins my wife called me as she always did to make sure I made it to work I work in the coal mines so after I was there she knew I wouldn't be coming back home until my shift was over. While we were still on the phone she started unbuttoned his pants and took out his humongous cock and was stroking it. After we hung up she got naked and they started to fuck the camera also has audio so I could not only see it but hear everything.
Surprisingly to me it made my cock throb. Then another car pulled in my driveway I had no clue who this other man was. He walked in my house undressed and they started tag teaming her.

Neither was wearing a condom and they both got off inside her. Afterwards she thanked them and said anytime they wanted to use her she was thiers and if they had any friends that needed to bust a nut she she was thiers too.
They asked her what about your husband she said nothing has ever turned her on so much as to sleep around on me behind my back.
That the best part was a week ago I had been outside cutting the law and they were in the bathroom of my house him wearing her pussy out cummin inside her then when I was finished mowing the black guy friend had just lefted I ate the hell outta her just recently wore out pussy that the other dude just nutted in

Well me and my wife have been together for 7 years we're both 25yo she has this guy whoS African American and always seems to wanted come around when I'm not there. So I set up the Alfred cam(one of those security cameras that you only had to have an old cell phone laying around to use it as a security camera.
So I left for work but I was actually off that night and set in my car parked it just down the Rd and flipped on the camera and my jaw dropped what I heard and saw. After I had been gone for 30mins my wife called me as she always did to make sure I made it to work I work in the coal mines so after I was there she knew I wouldn't be coming back home until my shift was over. While we were still on the phone she started unbuttoned his pants and took out his humongous cock and was stroking it. After we hung up she got naked and they started to fuck the camera also has audio so I could not only see it but hear everything.
Surprisingly to me it made my cock throb. Then another car pulled in my driveway I had no clue who this other man was. He walked in my house undressed and they started tag teaming her.

Neither was wearing a condom and they both got off inside her. Afterwards she thanked them and said anytime they wanted to use her she was thiers and if they had any friends that needed to bust a nut she she was thiers too.
They asked her what about your husband she said nothing has ever turned her on so much as to sleep around on me behind my back.
That the best part was a week ago I had been outside cutting the law and they were in the bathroom of my house him wearing her pussy out cummin inside her then when I was finished mowing the black guy friend had just lefted I ate the hell outta her just recently wore out pussy that the other dude just nutted in
Living the dream sir

No she has no idea I know and I'm afraid if I tell her I do that it would ruin it for her....
And me lol. But she does flirt with getting caught I guess it makes it more of a turn on idk. Would u like to see a video I found on her phone?
yesa video would be real good

No she has no idea I know and I'm afraid if I tell her I do that it would ruin it for her....
And me lol. But she does flirt with getting caught I guess it makes it more of a turn on idk. Would u like to see a video I found on her phone?
Let’s see it!

When I convinced my first wife to duck her coworker we were pleasantly surprised with his big dick. She became addicted to the orgasms he induced.

She did anything or anyone with the exception of him taking her A$$, him being close 9 inches thick with a big uncut head like a German helmet .

Anyways this occurred in 2006. She had already fucked most of his gym/basketball buddies by this time.

It was Friday night the plan was to meet them at the motel after the got out which gave them a few hours of alone time.

I pull up and as I get out I see her coworker Jose in his car on the phone he points to the room with the door ajar, He could hear the t.v and my wife moans and skin slapping as I got closer. My dick is hard as a rock as I open the door and see her on all fours with a guy I never met fucking her as she is spit roasted with one of his gym buddies.

I say hi to the guy I know and he introduces me to his cousin who is ramming his bare cock into my wife. A minute or so after he learns I’m the hubby he grunts “ this is the second time I nutted in your slut” he grunts. He hi fives his cousin, slaps my wife’s big A$$, as his cousin gets my wife on her back she eagerly cleans of the couch close that just came in her before laying back and spreading her legs for him. Her pussy a mess,red and swollen, frothy white, her brown eye was leaking jizz, wow her ass already had been fucked.

As he pinned her legs back and started to plow my wife, she moaning out for him to fuck her harder, fuck me like you paid for it. Her pussy was making some nasty sounds. Jose reached in between and started rubbing her clit. That set her off and as she was cumming she pushed him out he straddled her chest and started stroking shooting his second load on her chin and tits.

More to cum.

I put her on all 4s and slipped into her loose used sloppy kitty. Jose pulled his cock out and put it to her face, my wife eagerly stretched her mouth over his head, her brown eye looked to good not to fuck, so I slipped in and she spit his cock out looked back at me as I start pumping “ cum in my A$$ papi fuck my A$$ baby” a few minutes later I dumping my pent up load in her butt. As I pull out Jose lays down and my wife gets in a 69 her on top.

My slut moaning and cursing like a sailor. I take a look, he has two fingers in back door as he’s eating her sloppy hole. She rides him through one big orgasm the tells her he’s gonna fuck that A$$. To this point he’s only tried once as he was only got his big German helmet dick head past her ring she told him to stop .

This time he got it in and got half his cock in her back door before she told him to stop as he was just too thick.

After cleaning off his cock he pulled her to the edge and and slapped her clit a few times before burying his cock balls deep. My wife looked at me “papi a lil help” I straddled her head and helped pin her legs back. Jose gets both nipples and starts twisting and pulls like she likes it.

Apparently this was his first fuck of the night. My wife is moaning and grunting telling him fuck his this married slut. He’s in turn grunting “ who’s pussy is this” my wife in a very loud animalistic tone “ yours Daddy it your pussy” at that point I start massaging her clit and she looses it and starts to orgasm. Jose is balls deep enjoy I g her pussy gripping his cock. “Man this slut is creaming “ she starts bucking trying to get him to fuck her and it works, I let go he pins her legs back and starts slamming my wife into the bed she starts to cry out word I can’t make out and starts thrashing her head side to side as he announces he’s going cum in my wife. “Do it Daddy do it cum in me” .

Side info-
At the beginning Jose had a hard time separating respecting her like at the work place and treating her like a slut. Once he she threatened to we will find someone else shit changed.

As he let her legs go they both scutched up and he stayed in her for a few, talking but I can’t make out what they’re saying, he pulls out and looks at me as my wife starts to lick his cock clean “damn Son I love fucking your wife”

“What the fuck just happened? My wife tells me it’s all my fault. “ remember at my parents anniversary you drove me to me him at the park, and as he fucked me between the cars you asked me what would do for his big dick, when I didn’t answer the 3rd time you told him to pull out, I needed that dick back in me and replied anything, I would do anything”

Jose basically said since your were running late and your wife had her pussy set on 2 dicks he called his gym buddy but he had his cousin visiting so he told him to bring him. Two of his other buddies invited him over and since both had already banged my wife he invited them.

The met one at a bar around 3, he ended up banging her in the back of his suburban, by 5 she was in the motel with the other one, in the middle of that session his buddy with the cousin show up. That’s when they took a break, some nose candy offered, done by all.

My wife goes back to fucking as Jose and the other 2 watch. Once he nutted the cousin took his turn busted quick then his buddy lubed up her ass with Jizz , a few pumps in her used hole then he slipped it right up her A$$. Since he was basically the same size as me just being a lil thicker and a slight curve to the left, she really enjoyed him pleasuring her back door.

They another break and then her Backdoor was taken again by first guy. I’m showed up about 45 minutes later to my wife being spit roasted.

So now it’s a lil after 10 pm my wife drinks her Gatorade and freshens up a bit and tells us she wants a cocktail. I notice she’s full of lust bites. Both tits had a bunch, her inner thighs were marked and one deep purple hickey on each side of her neck.

With her long hair I. A ponytail and a small g-string she buttoned up a Dodger jersey sans bra and slipped on a pair 4 inch FMPs. The jersey was tight around her tits and her dark nipples were pitching tents. She was glowing “ is it wrong that I enjoy being used like a cheap whore, does it make me a bad wife”
My cock is getting hard again and I tell her “I’m your husband and if WE enjoy you being a slut then no it doesn’t make you a bad wife” Jose chimed in as he walked up behind her and slipped a hand up the jersey pinching her nipple and slipped his other hand down the front of her G-string causing her to moan and gyrate on his fingers, pulling out his hand slick with cum he feeds it her “no baby it makes you my good lil slut”

Still more to cum