catheter

My new chastity cage has a catheter in it, my wife loves it as she says i need to start wearing nappies to bed in case i wet myself, does anyone else wear one ? very interested to hear of other peoples experiences.
Yes, mine has a ureteral tube and *** does leak out. I usually fold paper towel and keep it between my underwear and the cage to absorb any leaks during the day and at night, if I get up to ***, I put on an adult diaper to absorb the eventual leak.

My new chastity cage has a catheter in it, my wife loves it as she says i need to start wearing nappies to bed in case i wet myself, does anyone else wear one ? very interested to hear of other peoples experiences.
Oh my gosh , I want Soooo bad to use one but my p hole is too narrow and I can't find a thin enough tube metal or silicone,, I did find ' Plugs ' that she does push in all 9.5 inches of plug all way in I think it actually goes inside my bladder , then she caps off the cage and it stays in can't get out and every move I make walking and sitting is oh sooo dammmm good/sting/wonderful/STING. Yes cause the plug goes way in it is literally 9.5 inches going inside my p hole oh my this is a feeling you will love /hate/lust a lot .
And funny thing is the penis plugs she got are actually shaped like a real penis.