Central Florida BBW wife looking for another

neoxalan

Couple
Jan 8, 2019
Hey everyone, new couple looking to add a third to our fun, wife is a very sexy BBW who loves to have fun and we have decided to start slow with maybe some chatting and picture exchanges and then possibly meeting up for some in-person fun after we see how things go. Message me if you're interested and I'll let the wife know so we can proceed from there.

Looking forward to making some new friends and possibly making some new physical connections!

Hey everyone, new couple looking to add a third to our fun, wife is a very sexy BBW who loves to have fun and we have decided to start slow with maybe some chatting and picture exchanges and then possibly meeting up for some in-person fun after we see how things go. Message me if you're interested and I'll let the wife know so we can proceed from there.

Looking forward to making some new friends and possibly making some new physic

Central Florida for now until we know people better, then we'll release a more accurate location once we trust someone. Hour from Orlando or so.

Bumping this thread after time away, looking for someone new to at least have the wife chat with until this virus stuff is over with. Then down to meet up for some fun. Yes we are real!