Cerebral black man 4 wife or woman of substance in Connecticut

tical27

Male
Verified
Gold
Not your typical bull. No jerk here. I take pride in stimulating a woman's mind first then her body.The way things should be done. Putting a smile on face through text or email. Making her feel like a woman during the day. Letting her know I have been thinking about her.Chemistry is the most important part to me.A connection with great sex makes thing more intriguing and provides for a fruitful friendship or relationship.

Experienced Black Bull looking a novice hotwife or girlfriend.

I am discreet fun clean ddf age 38 with a 6"5 tall 220 lbs athletic body. Shaved head light skinned black male.

Confident charming personality educated cultured.

Able to repeat for all night fun. Endowed With a thick mushroom head, but no monster.

I'm assertive and dominant, but also passionate to give her the full romantic sensual girlfriend experience. Last I love tasting....And kinky women open and willing to explore in the bedroom. Please no prudes! And no women that like sleeping around. Last I aim to please. New to the area. Hoping to finding another woman seeking a long-term relationship. For the purpose of being discrete.We could meet every couple of weeks or when time permits. That way everyday life doesn't become a problem. Meaning work... Family etc. If this sounds ideal to your taste buds.And your a woman seeking a hot discrete fun time with someone Stimulating contact me, I only ask you don't waste my time. And I won't waste yours. charrell507@gmail for all serious and tangible people.