Challenge for cucks: Post your most humiliating photo/video

As a cuck husband to a smoking, Hotwife many of her Bulls enjoy incorporating some elements of degradation and humiliation into their time with my wife.

In 2019 we were at a hotel in Baltimore, MD and my wife found a BBC bull who we invited over to our hotel. In a text exchange with my wife, he told her he was bringing along two of his buddies. My wife had already had many MMFM time with guys, but this would be her first time with three BBC guys.

When the guys arrived, the guy my wife had talked with originally was all over her, kissing and pulling her clothes off. All three of the men just basically ignored me as if I was not in the room. I watched as my wife was told to pull out the first guy's dick and my wife was on her knees as she got this man's huge black cock out. She gasped and remarked on how big he was as she tried to get him inside her mouth. My wife made a comment that she was really going to enjoy this man's big dick and how her husband had a tiny cock that she could barely feel. The guys all laughed and all three men now had their dicks out in their hands and were stroking as my wife did her best to suck the dick in her mouth.

As my wife gagged on the huge cock, she had a river of drool coming from her mouth while the guy basically face fuck her. The two other guys teased me about my cock and how my wife needed a big black cock. The two guys got a hold of me and said they wanted to see how small a white dick is compared to a big black dick. They pretty easily subdued me and my clothes were pulled off leaving me naked in front of them.

Nude Small Dick.jpg

That got them really going, telling how my wife was cheated and how they were going to give her a real cock as she deserves. I have had a lot of men comment on my tiny cock but for some reason with these guys, it was more than I am used to.

As my wife was taking the first guy's dick inside her pussy one of the other guys had his cock in her mouth. The sight was incredible but due to the humiliation, my cock did not get hard. Then, the guys near me decided the only thing I was good for was my ass. He put me on the floor and restrained me so that my ass was open and made available to the guys. I could not see my wife but only hear her.

to be fucked.png

The most humiliating part of the night, was when one of the guys had my wife kneel over my back, and even though I was spread open, he had her hold my cheeks apart and she then guided this guy's monster dick into my ass. I have been fucked by a few of my w2ife's bulls, but this with them having my wife involved was the ultimate in humiliation. To add insult to injury, I felt like I was being split in two and I cried and begged for him to stop. My wailing and tears only seemed to increase the enjoyment of the bulls.

After they had their fun with me. the guys had me standing in front of the bed and had tied a rope from a bathrobe around my waist and covering my cock. To their enjoyment, the small knot in the rope completely covered my little cock.

tied dick.jpg

While I stood humiliated they had my wife telling them how much she loved their big cocks and how they made her cum. They took turns laying their huge cocks on her face and on her body and taking pictures with their phones.

As a cuck husband to a smoking, Hotwife many of her Bulls enjoy incorporating some elements of degradation and humiliation into their time with my wife.

In 2019 we were at a hotel in Baltimore, MD and my wife found a BBC bull who we invited over to our hotel. In a text exchange with my wife, he told her he was bringing along two of his buddies. My wife had already had many MMFM time with guys, but this would be her first time with three BBC guys.

When the guys arrived, the guy my wife had talked with originally was all over her, kissing and pulling her clothes off. All three of the men just basically ignored me as if I was not in the room. I watched as my wife was told to pull out the first guy's dick and my wife was on her knees as she got this man's huge black cock out. She gasped and remarked on how big he was as she tried to get him inside her mouth. My wife made a comment that she was really going to enjoy this man's big dick and how her husband had a tiny cock that she could barely feel. The guys all laughed and all three men now had their dicks out in their hands and were stroking as my wife did her best to suck the dick in her mouth.

As my wife gagged on the huge cock, she had a river of drool coming from her mouth while the guy basically face fuck her. The two other guys teased me about my cock and how my wife needed a big black cock. The two guys got a hold of me and said they wanted to see how small a white dick is compared to a big black dick. They pretty easily subdued me and my clothes were pulled off leaving me naked in front of them.

View attachment 816647

That got them really going, telling how my wife was cheated and how they were going to give her a real cock as she deserves. I have had a lot of men comment on my tiny cock but for some reason with these guys, it was more than I am used to.

As my wife was taking the first guy's dick inside her pussy one of the other guys had his cock in her mouth. The sight was incredible but due to the humiliation, my cock did not get hard. Then, the guys near me decided the only thing I was good for was my ass. He put me on the floor and restrained me so that my ass was open and made available to the guys. I could not see my wife but only hear her.

View attachment 816616

The most humiliating part of the night, was when one of the guys had my wife kneel over my back, and even though I was spread open, he had her hold my cheeks apart and she then guided this guy's monster dick into my ass. I have been fucked by a few of my w2ife's bulls, but this with them having my wife involved was the ultimate in humiliation. To add insult to injury, I felt like I was being split in two and I cried and begged for him to stop. My wailing and tears only seemed to increase the enjoyment of the bulls.

After they had their fun with me. the guys had me standing in front of the bed and had tied a rope from a bathrobe around my waist and covering my cock. To their enjoyment, the small knot in the rope completely covered my little cock.

View attachment 816617

While I stood humiliated they had my wife telling them how much she loved their big cocks and how they made her cum. They took turns laying their huge cocks on her face and on her body and taking pictures with their phones.
You took a massive L. Did you enjoy the experience?

You took a massive L. Did you enjoy the experience?

I did take a massive load, and the guys all seemed to enjoy watching my degradation. As to my enjoyment, the cock was way too large for me to enjoy but I did enjoy my wife's arousal and satisfaction with the activity.

Reactions: antoniodicro
One day each week, my wife's regular Bull picks me up at home, requiring I be fully nude, and takes me to his house 45 minutes away. I am responsible for cleaning his entire house, doing his laundry, and making his bed from cleaning his oven and refrigerator, vacuuming, washing dishes, dusting, polishing furniture, and scrubbing all the floors by hand with a bucket of soapy water and rag. Once each month, I also clean all his windows, requiring me to be on a ladder to reach the top of the windows and try to dodge anyone who may happen to be within viewing range.

He and my wife thought my performing these tasks would help make my small penis humiliation more comprehensive. Not only does my little cock not worthy of pussy, but it also requires my performance in acts of domestic servitude.

In an effort to ensure my full cuckold humiliation, the Bull takes pictures of me each week to send to my wife so she can see I am doing what I am told. When my wife gets off work in the evening, she comes and has sex with her Bull and then takes me back home. Sitting naked in the back seat there and back has its own humiliating effect on my mind.

Training1.png