Challenges, goals, and ideas for this slutwife

ShortyDoll

Couple
Feb 25, 2022
Hey all. We're working on gathering some challenge ideas for ShortyDoll this summer. I know there are tons of "Hotwife Challenge" lists online but we're looking for slightly more vanilla ideas with a kinky creative twist and thought you all might be able to help us get those creative "juices" flowing :)

We're looking for ideas like:
Wear a tight dress without panties to the store
Visit a adult video store in heels and a mini skirt
Wear some kind of light bondage under her clothes
Any ideas with a wearable vibrator

The more detailed the better- skirt length, outfit type, time of day, etc. Your details are a turn on for her, especially knowing that she's doing the challenge as close as possible to the way you want it. We're even open to picking buying specific outfits if you see one that would be hot on her (within reason).

Here's your chance to help a gorgeous, sexy, submissive slut in the making explore her fantasies through your kinky ideas! I'll update this thread with any challenges (or variations) she does.

Last edited:
Go to WalMart and buy a men's short sleeved, moisture wicking, athletic shirt, one size too small for her. Small enough that it conforms to her breasts. Buy it in white so that her nipples are visible if your standing close to her.
Have her wear it without a bra and go to an area where there is a lot of foot traffic, a shopping mall or a college campus. She must find a man, or group of men, that she finds attractive and approach them for directions to a nearby (walking distance) shop or restaurant. Have her do this at least 3 times in the course of one afternoon.
Even better if you can film it and have her wear a microphone so you can record the conversation and reactions.

i,ll certainly gonna do this,but i must think what naughty tasks i give her,stockings&high heels are a must,without a doubt!so i let you know soon xxx
Let us know what you come up with :) She does a have a few pairs of fishnets and stockings she wants to show off in some pics

Go to WalMart and buy a men's short sleeved, moisture wicking, athletic shirt, one size too small for her. Small enough that it conforms to her breasts. Buy it in white so that her nipples are visible if your standing close to her.
Have her wear it without a bra and go to an area where there is a lot of foot traffic, a shopping mall or a college campus. She must find a man, or group of men, that she finds attractive and approach them for directions to a nearby (walking distance) shop or restaurant. Have her do this at least 3 times in the course of one afternoon.
Even better if you can film it and have her wear a microphone so you can record the conversation and reactions.
This is really hot and a great idea. Her nipples get really hard when she's turned on and there's no way she'd be able to hide them in one of those athletic shirts. Plus she looks like a total tease in athletic wear...

make her ride down the highway naked while giving you a blow job. roll the window down if your windows are tinted make sure its a 4 lane road and stay in the outside lane so other drivers can see her

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220405-075844_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220405-075844_Gallery.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 231
  • 20220305_155207.jpg
    20220305_155207.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 191
This is really hot and a great idea. Her nipples get really hard when she's turned on and there's no way she'd be able to hide them in one of those athletic shirts. Plus she looks like a total tease in athletic wear...
I was just at Walmart. Lo and behold they have them in the women's section but with v necks, which I imagine would look much better on her. Remember to go a size smaller. Bomus points if she's asked for her number and she gives it out.

Reactions: ShortyDoll
I was just at Walmart. Lo and behold they have them in the women's section but with v necks, which I imagine would look much better on her. Remember to go a size smaller. Bomus points if she's asked for her number and she gives it out.
Yup a tight v neck would be perfect. I'm definitely thinking of variations of this where she's out at the car wash, no bra and tight booty shorts. She wore a similar outfit to the car wash last summer and she was so embarrassed but so turned on.

Go to a nude beach and start conversations with old guys and see if she can make them hard. Be very flirtatious and show off quite often.
She's been to a few nude beaches before so this is definitely on the list. It will be a good challenge for her to strike up conversations and to be flirty. She gets super turned on by the idea of it but can also be shy when it comes to making conversation.

Loving all the great ideas so far! Another thought I had was to do some body writing (hidden by her clothes) or some slutty/kinky jewelry that wouldn't be super obvious to others but she'd know it was there.

Reactions: compassionatedom
On the topic of body writing, there are many sites where you can get temporary tattoos that say things like "Slut", "I love Cock" etc. One of these on her chest or her arms or her legs would make a nice addition to any challenge that you can come up with.

Reactions: ShortyDoll
I used to send my subs to work with a Bluetooth enabled vibrator in. Only allowed to remove it to go to the bathroom. Then I'd periodically turn it on. Since we worked at opposite ends of the facility I never knew what she was doing or if she was in a meeting. I suggest something like that. At a store, at work, etc. Whatever works for your daily life.

All day butt plugs were a nice distraction too. By the time I got my hands on her she was ready to be taken.

On the topic of body writing, there are many sites where you can get temporary tattoos that say things like "Slut", "I love Cock" etc. One of these on her chest or her arms or her legs would make a nice addition to any challenge that you can come up with.
Temp tattoos never occurred to me. Really hot idea!

Reactions: wormwood
I used to send my subs to work with a Bluetooth enabled vibrator in. Only allowed to remove it to go to the bathroom. Then I'd periodically turn it on. Since we worked at opposite ends of the facility I never knew what she was doing or if she was in a meeting. I suggest something like that. At a store, at work, etc. Whatever works for your daily life.

All day butt plugs were a nice distraction too. By the time I got my hands on her she was ready to be taken.
Very hot. She does have a remote vibe that she's worn out a few times. It has some kind of remote feature where other people can control it over wifi. Lots of interesting ideas there..

Reactions: Chewbacca
Hey all. We're working on gathering some challenge ideas for ShortyDoll this summer. I know there are tons of "Hotwife Challenge" lists online but we're looking for slightly more vanilla ideas with a kinky creative twist and thought you all might be able to help us get those creative "juices" flowing :)

We're looking for ideas like:
Wear a tight dress without panties to the store
Visit a adult video store in heels and a mini skirt
Wear some kind of light bondage under her clothes
Any ideas with a wearable vibrator

The more detailed the better- skirt length, outfit type, time of day, etc. Your details are a turn on for her, especially knowing that she's doing the challenge as close as possible to the way you want it. We're even open to picking buying specific outfits if you see one that would be hot on her (within reason).

Here's your chance to help a gorgeous, sexy, submissive slut in the making explore her fantasies through your kinky ideas! I'll update this thread with any challenges (or variations) she does.

Attachments

• A573A502-FC6C-4ECB-8367-9B5F347DC5C2.jpeg
    A573A502-FC6C-4ECB-8367-9B5F347DC5C2.jpeg
    361.1 KB · Views: 84
  • BBA5AA16-9587-46DF-9F9D-D68991FC45E5.jpeg
    BBA5AA16-9587-46DF-9F9D-D68991FC45E5.jpeg
    335.7 KB · Views: 71