Subcuck71

I'd love to find a male friend who enjoys talking about the cuck lifestyle. My gf knows I want her to enjoy another man's cock but she won't agree to it, although she does role play about it with me, in bed. I tend to become overbearing with how often I like to talk about it to her, so I would like to find a buddy to talk with and maybe give her a break from the subject. Hoping she will seek out an ex boyfriend to pleasure her sweet little pussy.

I'd love to find a male friend who enjoys talking about the cuck lifestyle. My gf knows I want her to enjoy another man's cock but she won't agree to it, although she does role play about it with me, in bed. I tend to become overbearing with how often I like to talk about it to her, so I would like to find a buddy to talk with and maybe give her a break from the subject. Hoping she will seek out an ex boyfriend to pleasure her sweet little pussy.
Pretty much the same boat here. Hit me up sometime if you want to chat. :)

• Love
Reactions: CorruptDom
Hey, just seeing the post, have you found what you were seeking yet?