Chastity cage with sounding bar

emily_sissy_gurl

Apr 20, 2021
I ordered a metal chastity cage with sounding bar and I'm curious to know how long the sounding bar can remain inserted without risk to health.

It arrived in the mail today and I'm wearing it. The cage is too big being 4 inches long so I ordered 2 metal with sounding tube and one extra small pink plastic cage

The small metal cage is about 1.5" long and the sounding tube is 5" long which is flexible. It took many attempts to wear it for the day and Im now able to do so. I definitely feel it and love the sensationof urinating through it. I find though when urinating that I get a steange sensation best described as a water hammer going on until the flow stops. The downside is that the tube remains full even after I've finished and my panties wick out the remainder to such an extent that it looks i peed myself in my woman' shorts.

Ive also brought myself off with a vibrating dildo vibratingvthe cage and tube and my ejaculation just kibda dribbles out the tube but the tube still retains 5 inches of cum.

Wondering if anyone has tried this cage…or maybe one like it. About to pull the trigger. We’ve been on a bit of a quest to find something simple and more secure that will more effectively thwart erections… before they start. A little freaked out by the idea of a urethral tube but have really been wanting to try one too. F1074946-7FED-4BFE-8CFA-9F4CB5F53CEA.jpg

Last edited:
Got myself a 100mm x 10mm stainless steel hollow bar, took time and lots of lube to insert, but feels fantastic:)
Would love to see a pic if you’d be willing to share. In use would be wonderful but even just the device. I’m interested in the model, the design, and where you acquired it. Would love a real erection stopper if that’s possible.

Trying to get a sense of the optimal fit, and the Ternence one I screen-shotted above seems really short and quite small-ringed diameter-wise. I do have a quite narrow penis and would be very confident it wld accommodate me if I weren’t compressing the length too much. Concerns me. But 100 mm seems really long, like maybe way too long…I mean, my erect length is probably only a bit over 1/5 again more than that, so that’s pretty much a full boner for me, the very thing we’re trying to quash!

Last edited:
Reactions: Derekthecuck
Would love to see a pic if you’d be willing to share. In use would be wonderful but even just the device. I’m interested in the model, the design, and where you acquired it. Trying to get a sense of the optimal fit. We want a real erection stopper but the ternence one I screen-shotted above seems really short. If the penis ring weren’t so constricting I think I could fit it. Concerns me. But 100 mm seems really long, Like maybe way too long…I mean, my erect length is probably only a bit over 1/5 again more than that.
I will take a picture of it later 👍👍

Reactions: spin418
Wondering if anyone has tried this cage…or maybe one like it. About to pull the trigger. We’ve been on a bit of a quest to find something simple and more secure that will more effectively thwart erections… before they start. A little freaked out by the idea of a urethral tube but have really been wanting to try one too. View attachment 690531
I've tried that cage, it's quite a headf%&k at first, and I'm not sure I would say it's suitable for long time wear. I think swapping out for that one on occasion is fun though. I got mine over here: This urethral chastity cage
Comfortable for the most part although perhaps because I'm not used to sounding it does get quite sensitive when trying to get erect.

Reactions: spin418
Got myself a 100mm x 10mm stainless steel hollow bar, took time and lots of lube to insert, but feels fantastic:)
Wow.... 10mm dia.
I have played with Sounds, but not cages as yet.
I am stretched to use 8mm, it is the borderline for me.. be cautious with anything too long that may enter your bladder, or you will likely develope a bladder infection.
Just no way that 10 mm is fitting in my penis.. lol. On their site I see they offer 8mm ... might have to order one. Cheers

Reactions: Philtur