Chat with us?

OntarioCouple

Couple
Jun 2, 2021
Cambridge, ON
Hello. We’re new here and to this lifestyle. So far it is fantasy that the Mrs. (35) fucks a man in front of me, with me possibly joining in if everyone is comfortable. In theory she is looking for about 7.5-8” with some decent girth to help stretch her out a bit.

We’d love to chat with someone on Signal to see how we connect. Maybe flirt a bit, exchange some photos/videos and establish a solid friendship possibly leading to a meet.

We’re both on Signal. If you’re interested send me your number (or I can send mine) and I’ll set up a group for the 3 of us to chat. Totally real and fairly normal couple here. :)

Full disclosure, right now I am in the States and she is in Ontario.

Hope to hear from you!

Hello. We’re new here and to this lifestyle. So far it is fantasy that the Mrs. (35) fucks a man in front of me, with me possibly joining in if everyone is comfortable. In theory she is looking for about 7.5-8” with some decent girth to help stretch her out a bit.

We’d love to chat with someone on Signal to see how we connect. Maybe flirt a bit, exchange some photos/videos and establish a solid friendship possibly leading to a meet.

We’re both on Signal. If you’re interested send me your number (or I can send mine) and I’ll set up a group for the 3 of us to chat. Totally real and fairly normal couple here. :)

Hope to hear from you!
wow your hot wife's boos are amazing Love to suck them and do her in reality

Hope to hear from you!
pm please

Hope to hear from you!
love to hear more , i`m sure i could make ur lady smile from time to time

Attachments

• IMG_0011 (1).JPG
    IMG_0011 (1).JPG
    485.4 KB · Views: 49
  • me 005.JPG
    me 005.JPG
    831 KB · Views: 44
  • Love
Reactions: Mr Rain and krl11

Hope to hear from you!
Do you 2 use Kik perhaps? Love to chat