Cheating Fantasy? Or cheating?

Even though my wife has complete license, and my support to have sex whenever, and with whomever she pleases, she still enjoys cheating. I believe that she tells me about these encounters, at least the majority of them after the fact, although it can sometimes be days or weeks later.

I can generally tell if she's come home horny, and freshly-fucked - she too enjoys the illicit cream-pie "gifting," but for the most part I believe I know she's got a load of hot strange cum, and just play along with it.

My wife is very sexual, and sexually aggressive, more so when she's enjoying illicit encounters, which is one of the signs it's going on. I rarely challenge her on this matter - only if I think she's doing something that is too risky, living driving after drinking, or not following our health screening protocols.

My wife started cheating as soon as we got together she was working 3rd shift and msg me she had to work over and told me she would see me after I got off work. What she didn't know I called in and about 4 hrs later I hear her truck I'd parked my in the field to hide it and I hid she walked in staggering and two guys she worked with walked in to. They were drunk but the wife was wasted. She started kissing Mike and he was pulling her skirt up and he told her she was going to do both of them and Chris pulled her panties off and Mike said she was wanting us both wasn't you. Chris started kissing her and said she is a slut. And Mike said she's been passed around work alot. Tammy smiled and said i am a slut and she said I've fucked Kevin, cecil, Blake, cody, Tommy and Mr Jackson. Which was her boss. They fucked her all day and kept making her do shots. They left and I walked out and told her I seen it all and know she's fucked half the office. She was freaked out and I said down that bottle and she did and I told her to give me details and suck me. I told her I was going to start treating her like a whore well she kept cheating all 20 years

Reactions: Tmac969
Our case was a little of both. I had told her boss that I wanted him to seduce her. I told him of my desire for my wife to be a Hotwife And to cuck me. He agreed to give it a try. I didn't know whether she would or not. I was out of town for a week hunting with no phone service but had encouraged my wife to go out and have fun while I was gone. Knowing what might be happening had me on edge the whole week. When I got home my wife didn't say a word about anything and my texts to her boss went unanswered. Finally, after a week or so I received a text from him. It simply said...Enjoy. I did. There was a picture attached that. I immediately knew was my wife. On his bed. Nude. Playing with herself. A million questions raced through my mind. He continued to send one a day for two weeks. I was thrilled. I finally discussed with the wife and she told me she did it for me. And planned to again. So started our journey which was cheating I guess.

Reactions: Blurryface69