Cheating fantasy

Curious if any guy here has a fantasy of their wife cheating on them. Not just cucking, but like, her doing it when she’s supposed to be monogamous.
Anyone have any stories to share? Secretly finding out their wife wasn’t being faithful and loved it?
Yes me, I have that fantasy, Ive told my wife that she could do that but shes woulnt.

We are a fit nice looking couple and shes hot, like a nice little body with nice boobs, and great pussy

Curious if any guy here has a fantasy of their wife cheating on them. Not just cucking, but like, her doing it when she’s supposed to be monogamous.
Anyone have any stories to share? Secretly finding out their wife wasn’t being faithful and loved it?
Why do you think we have that fantasy is that normal ?

Yes I have that and love it. True that the marriage won't be the same but still its one way to open her up

Right after my divorce I met this lady on a lifestyle website, and we began dating. She told me she had two lovers that she saw on a not so regular basis. I told her that was fine, I wanted her to have fun and that we were not committed. Well one evening, I had been on a bike run and she was expecting me that evening. I left the rally early and when I got to her place one of her lovers was there, I sat in the drive way and was able to see inside the house. She was riding this massive cock, so I left to return later.
When I got back to her place later, I told her what I saw and how much it turned me on watching her take that monster cock. We had been with other couple during our time together but I had never seen her take such a cock,, mine does not even compare.. She got all excited, started stroking my cock and said she would record them next time they were together. Well a few weeks later she said she had made a recording and she put it on the tube. It was not the one she was with that night but her other BF, and his cock was bigger that the first one, that was so fucking hot to watch.
I told her I felt inferior, she smiled move toward my cock and said they filled her but that she never came with she fucked them and that I made her cum every time we had sex, I am sure she was just being nice.
We played together, for about a yr, I dated others and then I met CC and we have been together since, I still see, that other lady and she has shared the bed with CC and I, but she got married, She says they rarely have sex, and I told our bed was always open.

Z
100_2129.JPG100_2311.JPG

Hell yes! Our fun with this has not been something based on secrets and cheating, although that's what we call it when we refer to it, "cheating."

I've told her it would be hot if she really cheated on me, with me catching her or finding out or her ultimately confessing.

A little over a year ago I was shopping in Amazon and I saw that she had ordered (and received) some lingerie that I had not seen her wear. At about the same time, she had suddenly taken to neatly trimming herself down there I have always liked it bushy and she had kept it that way for me. But in the past, whenever she's had a lover, she'll trim it like that. That night, in bed, I told her I'd seen the "message" she left for me, explaining the clues she'd left for me to find. She laughed, but denied it. Said she had gotten the lingerie for herself (she doesn't really like to wear it ever, and feel particularly conspicuous in the racier stuff, which this was). Same with the trim.

I showed her with my powerful erection and intense orgasm how hot the scenario made me, but she wouldn't own up to it yet. The following Sunday, she got up fairly early (for her) and dressed herself in a sexy dress, did her hair and makeup and perfume, and dressy shoes. Said she was going to go for a walk in the park with a "friend." "A guy friend?" I asked, smiling. She was nervous and evasive. "Yes, but it's not like that. It's just social life. He's married and it's just social life."

I pretended to go along with this, although I'm sure she knew I knew. I mean, c'mon. Eventually she confessed to it all, but sadly nothing came of it. She had met him at a dance club and she fell for him hard, but she said when she saw him in the light, she lost interest in him. That, and he failed to make a strong effort and court her as she needs to be courted, so it fizzled.

But we have a sort of understanding that I would love it if she would let me discover that she'd been cheating. Finding her cum soaked panties or her leaving an exchange with a lover open on the computer or something. Alternatively, I'd love for her to come home freshly fucked when I had no idea that it was going to happen or that it was likely to happen, dragging me into the bedroom and making me to lick her cummy pussy while she asks me if I can taste his cum, and telling me all about her adventure. It'll be all I can do to keep from cumming on the sheets while I eat her out.

• Love
Reactions: shymalea and atb147
It happens in thus world she does not care about the hubby just her own cunt being fucked not caring about the hubby I have been there !!!!!

Sorry that happened to you. Still, everyone and every relationship is different. The important thing is to find someone where you both have the same desires.

If someone values monogamy and wants that for themselves and their partner, then it is best to mate with someone who feels the same. Others enjoy cuckoldry or hotwifing, but only if it conforms to certain boundaries.

Plenty of stories on here an elsewhere from guys who came into this after discovering that their wife was cheating. They found themselves furious, and fully erect. In that scenario, sometimes the erection wins, sometimes the fury prevails. If both the husband and the wife got sexual stimulation and fulfillment from the cheating, the only person with something to lose is the guy she cheated with. But he went into it with eyes wide open and with the idea that he was fucking someone else's wife behind his back, so...

It happens in thus world she does not care about the hubby just her own cunt being fucked not caring about the hubby I have been there !!!!!

Sorry that happened to you. Still, everyone and every relationship is different. The important thing is to find someone where you both have the same desires.

If someone values monogamy and wants that for themselves and their partner, then it is best to mate with someone who feels the same. Others enjoy cuckoldry or hotwifing, but only if it conforms to certain boundaries.

Plenty of stories on here an elsewhere from guys who came into this after discovering that their wife was cheating. They found themselves furious, and fully erect. In that scenario, sometimes the erection wins, sometimes the fury prevails. If both the husband and the wife got sexual stimulation and fulfillment from the cheating, the only person with something to lose is the guy she cheated with. But he went into it with eyes wide open and with the idea that he was fucking someone else's wife behind his back, so...
Well said x

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
I want my wife to cheat and fuck anyone she wants. She knows I want this. It is hard trying to persuade her but I live in hope. I think if she was out with friends and got chatted up by the right guy and had had a drink she would.
Send her my way live to be of help to make our lives a better place

Right after my divorce I met this lady on a lifestyle website, and we began dating. She told me she had two lovers that she saw on a not so regular basis. I told her that was fine, I wanted her to have fun and that we were not committed. Well one evening, I had been on a bike run and she was expecting me that evening. I left the rally early and when I got to her place one of her lovers was there, I sat in the drive way and was able to see inside the house. She was riding this massive cock, so I left to return later.
When I got back to her place later, I told her what I saw and how much it turned me on watching her take that monster cock. We had been with other couple during our time together but I had never seen her take such a cock,, mine does not even compare.. She got all excited, started stroking my cock and said she would record them next time they were together. Well a few weeks later she said she had made a recording and she put it on the tube. It was not the one she was with that night but her other BF, and his cock was bigger that the first one, that was so fucking hot to watch.
I told her I felt inferior, she smiled move toward my cock and said they filled her but that she never came with she fucked them and that I made her cum every time we had sex, I am sure she was just being nice.
We played together, for about a yr, I dated others and then I met CC and we have been together since, I still see, that other lady and she has shared the bed with CC and I, but she got married, She says they rarely have sex, and I told our bed was always open.

Z
View attachment 541675View attachment 541676
Damn man sexy horny for that wife. Yummy ass and tits to be sucking in to please and a nice yummy pussy to spread open to eat yummy 😋😋

My wife did when we first got together. Almost split with her but got horny whenever i thought about it

When I think of the times my wife went out with friends or went away with them for the weekend I get extremely turned on thinking that she must have cheated. A person once told me that they saw her sitting on a bar stall in a nightclub. She had a few men around her and they could see she had extremely tight white see through leggings with nothing underneath them and you could clearly see her cunt pressing against the material and pink lips showing through. She had her legs wide open. I love it.

Z
View attachment 541675View attachment 541676
Great wife!!!!👍👀

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
When I think of the times my wife went out with friends or went away with them for the weekend I get extremely turned on thinking that she must have cheated. A person once told me that they saw her sitting on a bar stall in a nightclub. She had a few men around her and they could see she had extremely tight white see through leggings with nothing underneath them and you could clearly see her cunt pressing against the material and pink lips showing through. She had her legs wide open. I love it.
cheating sex is the best sex ever