Cheating GF

WB2you

Male
GF has no idea that I know she's cheating and I have no intention of telling her I know. For Christmas she dressed up in a hot thong lingerie and I always joke that "I'm going to take a pic" when she's dressing sexy but she has never once let me... until now. I'm 99% positive she did this on purpose so she could send the pic to the guy she's fucking

GF has no idea that I know she's cheating and I have no intention of telling her I know. For Christmas she dressed up in a hot thong lingerie and I always joke that "I'm going to take a pic" when she's dressing sexy but she has never once let me... until now. I'm 99% positive she did this on purpose so she could send the pic to the guy she's fucking
Do you have any proof?

Wow that’s hot. My wife used to sext her exes but it’s been awhile.

I was on her ipad and found some texts that were synced from her phone. I didn't take any screenshots and a day later they were removed. She didn't have a contact tied to the text so not really sure who it was but I might have a couple ideas

I was on her ipad and found some texts that were synced from her phone. I didn't take any screenshots and a day later they were removed. She didn't have a contact tied to the text so not really sure who it was but I might have a couple ideas
If that's her arse on your profile then she needs to be shared. That's a sacred arse and it needs to be worshipped

Reactions: penc1ld1kt