Cheating on my Fiancé

HJP92

Female
Jun 14, 2017
I've been married 3 years now but whilst I was engaged I went on a girlie holiday to Gran Canaria with my friend.
Two nights before we were due to come home we got talking to some German guys and one in particular, Stefan, caught my eye. We spent most of the night drinking & chatting & then he offered to walk me back to my room. We were staying in the same hotel so in the end he walked me back to his room! We kissed a bit & then I went down on him and sucked his cock which was huge. I let him cum in my mouth & then went back to my room thinking that would be the end of it. Following morning I felt guilty & dirty and hid away at the hotel all day. It was our last night & we decided to stay at the hotel. Stefan came & found me and as with the night before we chatted & drunk with no mention of the blow job I'd given him. All of a sudden he crept a hand between my legs & started rubbing my pussy, I was instantly soaked. He whispered in my ear that he wanted to fuck me, so I told my friend we were going for a walk. She winked at me as we left. Back in his room we were naked in no time & that huge cock easily made its way into my well lubrucated pussy. He fucked me like a pro for 2 hours. I lost count of the amount of times I came but he came inside me three times and it was dripping down my thighs on the way back to my room. I've never came like that before or since and my now Husband has no idea what went on. I wish I'd at least swapped numbers with Stefan, what I'd give for one more night with him!

nice. But r u going to tell him ? your fiancee ? do you have an open relationship or traditional.
if it is traditional, Ill tell you about your choices. 1) tell him before marriage and let him decide if he still wants it. 2) take it to your grave. DO NOT TELL HIM AFTERWARDS if he has traditional views toward such. better he doesnt know.
fucking is great, cheating is not.

nice. But r u going to tell him ? your fiancee ? do you have an open relationship or traditional.
if it is traditional, Ill tell you about your choices. 1) tell him before marriage and let him decide if he still wants it. 2) take it to your grave. DO NOT TELL HIM AFTERWARDS if he has traditional views toward such. better he doesnt know.
fucking is great, cheating is not.
She hasn't been back on the site since Jul '18...