Being in China, I thought I would open a thread for all the couples, cucks, hotwives, sluts, bulls and anyone else that is based in or regularly traveling to China. I love this site and have connected a couple of times. I know there are other men like me looking to meet wives and couples and that there are couples looking for bulls for the wife. Lets have some nice conversation and see what happens.

在中国,我想我会为所有的夫妇,妓女,热妻,荡妇,公牛和其他任何在中国或经常到中国旅游的人打开一条线。我喜欢这个网站,已经连接了几次。我知道还有其他像我这样的男人在寻找妻子和伴侣,也有一些夫妇在为妻子寻找公牛。我们好好谈谈,看看会发生什么。

Hey PureSound. I am based in Shanghai and have been here about 20 years. Its a good spot. I get up to Beijing for work sometimes and travel a lot, but right now this Covid situation is not the best time. So I am sticking to Shanghai. Originally I am American though.

hey samsh
Hey PureSound. I am based in Shanghai and have been here about 20 years. Its a good spot. I get up to Beijing for work sometimes and travel a lot, but right now this Covid situation is not the best time. So I am sticking to Shanghai. Originally I am American though.
I am currently based in zhenjiang, the covid situation makes travel very undesirable right now. With your experience around china, how do couples/hotwives/bulls meet? Are there some private wechat groups? It seems like a 1 in a million thing to meet a chinese person that is into the bull/hotwife/cuck lifestyle?

Hey hey jswagger11. Zhenjiang in Jiangsu? I can imagine that in a little place like that its hard to find... but in shanghai I have had plenty of fun. I am a bull myself. Mostly my experience is that you wont find it on wechat or anything but that if you look or just are open for it and read the signs, things pop up, especially in shanghai or Beijing. I have had a few nice couples.... and plenty of other fun.

I know that there are sex parties and groups. I know a few nice couples here also who love to watch the wife get fucked.... I try not to shit where I eat though.

And in a country of of 1.4 billion, even if its 1 in a million, thats still a lot of people.

Also if you are a foreigner, there is a trust issue.

yeah, there was a few places online back then. Now none, except maybe AFF, but that was also a lot of professionals.

I see.
That is interesting, I am sure they are still there just maybe more underground then before.
I have been to Shanghai for long stays for the last two years as the factory that I worked out of changed locations.

Reactions: petco
I love it here but people seem far less happy. Its not what it used to be. Still good place.... Is that you in the picture? Or your lady? Super Cute!

Yes that is my girl.
Am sorry to hear that maybe they started to crack down more on this type of communication on the topics and groups. As I said I had before met with swinger groups and cuckold couples all looking for white men to play with their girls. It was a great time then.
Am glad you still like it there.

Reactions: Shanghaidom88
yeah. the thread is quiet. We had some nice potential but now its a bit dead. I will spend some time posting stories of some adventures as a bull.

Thanks for the effort Sam! Lemme try to get this thread started, quite a lot has happened since my last update.

My wife has started taking tango lessons at the gym downstairs for the past 2-3 months, we found her a young private tutor who also teaches at a local art/dance university. They went over basic movements etc. for the first month, and month 2&3 they've been practicing this one routine with plans to film a final version so she can keep a copy of each her performances. For their last practice session before filming, my wife thought she'd show up in her full outfit just to see what it looks like on camera...needless to say I was pretty excited when she showed me their practice session

Attachments

• Wechat-IMG2 (1).jpg
    Wechat-IMG2 (1).jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 452
  • Wechat-IMG3.jpg
    Wechat-IMG3.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 445
  • Wechat-IMG5.jpg
    Wechat-IMG5.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 449