Christmas gifts.

droopy

Male
Dec 15, 2022
What kind of gifts do some of you find under the tree. Last year my wife got me a brand new chastity cage quite a bit smaller than the one I had so it was rather uncomfortable but now I'm used to it. A while back I noticed she was looking online at some metal shock RC cages. I might end up in one of those. I have mixed feelings about this but I'm not allowed to protest, it would just get me into trouble. I'm already totally obedient and serve her well so if she uses it on me it will be mostly for her amusement. I also usually get some new dresses and skirts and blouses along with accessories. She gets nice jewelry and clothing from her lover and she also gives him very expensive gifts. As usual I must be off on the sidelines while they enjoy opening their gifts. Then make them a nice Christmas breakfast and later a nice dinner. They spend the time having their fun in the bedroom of course.

What kind of gifts do some of you find under the tree. Last year my wife got me a brand new chastity cage quite a bit smaller than the one I had so it was rather uncomfortable but now I'm used to it. A while back I noticed she was looking online at some metal shock RC cages. I might end up in one of those. I have mixed feelings about this but I'm not allowed to protest, it would just get me into trouble. I'm already totally obedient and serve her well so if she uses it on me it will be mostly for her amusement. I also usually get some new dresses and skirts and blouses along with accessories. She gets nice jewelry and clothing from her lover and she also gives him very expensive gifts. As usual I must be off on the sidelines while they enjoy opening their gifts. Then make them a nice Christmas breakfast and later a nice dinner. They spend the time having their fun in the bedroom of course.
May often gets me Doc Johnson Goodhead Deep Throat Spray and an assortment of oral delight gel for Christmas. She'll usually open it up early and use it on her throat and my cock to wake me up with my 8 inches deep into her numbed throat.

May often gets me Doc Johnson Goodhead Deep Throat Spray and an assortment of oral delight gel for Christmas. She'll usually open it up early and use it on her throat and my cock to wake me up with my 8 inches deep into her numbed throat.
Cool but I have a question. If the spray numbs up her throat does any residue get on your cock and numb you as well. I learned to suck cock "old school" with nothing to numb me. Most guys would cum pretty fast so my throat didn't take much stress and I got so I could deep throat the bigger guys with time. I started pretty young.

Reactions: DewMyWife
Cool but I have a question. If the spray numbs up her throat does any residue get on your cock and numb you as well. I learned to suck cock "old school" with nothing to numb me. Most guys would cum pretty fast so my throat didn't take much stress and I got so I could deep throat the bigger guys with time. I started pretty young.
She doesn't use it often, just when she really wants to take me deep without gagging as much.. She'll also stroke on the Goodhead gel and, if I'm numbed, it feels too good for me to notice!

She doesn't use it often, just when she really wants to take me deep without gagging as much.. She'll also stroke on the Goodhead gel and, if I'm numbed, it feels too good for me to notice!
It must prolong you for a nice long time. Like they say, getting there is half the fun.LOL

Reactions: DewMyWife
It must prolong you for a nice long time. Like they say, getting there is half the fun.LOL
Oh, May is one of the best cocksuckers ever. I look forward to Christmas morning.

It feels so good that it's good I'm lying down. A normal man couldn't remain standing.