Cincinnati area wife looking for play

Feb 24, 2021
Cincinnati area wife who loves to fuck new guys is looking for some play.

If you are single/married, older/younger, big cock/smaller cock she is interested.

She wants to connect with guys who can have a regular conversation and not just sex talk.

We are real and she is ready to meet up. The past few months have been crazy for us but she is ready to get back at it.

Message if interested. We have plenty of media for you to review

If you are single/married, older/younger, big cock/smaller cock she is interested.

She wants to connect with guys who can have a regular conversation and not just sex talk.

We are real and she is ready to meet up. The past few months have been crazy for us but she is ready to get back at it.

Nice cock here 615 418 2447 ASAP waiting

Hi I'm Steve from Pennsylvania near Philadelphia but willing to travel

Reactions: usemywifescunt
Steve...thank you for the message. Can you provide us with your age, marital status, and cock size? None of those are a determining factor of her spreading her legs for you, just curious. Also, how often do you make it to the Cincinnati area?
Hi Steve here i am 59 years old, I'm divorced since 1995 and my cock size is 6"

Reactions: toolman2c
Steve...thank you for the message. Can you provide us with your age, marital status, and cock size? None of those are a determining factor of her spreading her legs for you, just curious. Also, how often do you make it to the Cincinnati area?
Hi, its Steve I'm single, 60 and I've only been to Cincinnati once but like I said I'm willing to travel

Attachments

• 20230405_122633.jpg
    20230405_122633.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 2