The one profession of purity in the eyes of society; is teachers. But the most pervesed and hottest profession in the eyes of society; is teachers who are complete whores for their husbands/boyfriends on the weekend😋 Yes my friends, that final Friday where she hugs her students and tells them to have a great weekend and finish their homework...but to then, get every hole used by bulls...while laying on top of ungraded work, textbooks, and field-trip forms for her students....with her legs wide open taking dick, with another dick in her mouth. Yes...the same teacher who gets fingered and her pussy eaten by a bull, while her mate is in the kitchen and she's talking to a parent on the phone😋 Yes folks, I would love to hear from teachers who represent the perfect role-model for students during the weekdays, and more than willing cum'buckets on the weekends👅👅👅
Why couldn't I have teachers like that!! I would have studied harder!! Haaaha!! Or jerked off on my homework!! Haaaaha!!

Why couldn't I have teachers like that!! I would have studied harder!! Haaaha!! Or jerked off on my homework!! Haaaaha!!
That's why I posted it man, because I've been in the education field for 19 years...and KNOW this stuff goes on😁🤫 But it would be no perverted high; higher than some teachers chiming in on this site...and sharing the whorish sexcapades they partake in every weekend.

My wife had a story that fit along this line. She was a first grade teacher when we were dating. We were on a break and she started to hook up with a young Hispanic maintenance guy that worked for the small private school. They used to hang out in her classroom after school and make out when no one was around. One day they went to a school b ball game and went down into the auditorium while the game was on. They were grinding on each other and next thing she knew he laid her on her back, pulled off her jeans and black boy short panties and ate her pussy the best she ever had and she came hard. She said it was so hard not to scream when she came because she didn't want anyone to hear.

My wife had a story that fit along this line. She was a first grade teacher when we were dating. We were on a break and she started to hook up with a young Hispanic maintenance guy that worked for the small private school. They used to hang out in her classroom after school and make out when no one was around. One day they went to a school b ball game and went down into the auditorium while the game was on. They were grinding on each other and next thing she knew he laid her on her back, pulled off her jeans and black boy short panties and ate her pussy the best she ever had and she came hard. She said it was so hard not to scream when she came because she didn't want anyone to hear.
Well, is she still a hotwifing teacher or what? And if so, how about a recent experience...😎