Cleaning my wife after her date with her bf tonight...its my first time

Randomguy

Male
Jan 21, 2022
My wife is going to visit her bf tonight, and is super dolled up and looking sexy. She's gonna fuck him and spend time with him for a few hours then come home and let me clean her up before fucking her myself. It was sexy talking with her as she got ready. She asked me to bring her a towel as she was showering, then I helped her clip her bra in the back..Its a very sexy piece with a matching thong, luckily with a little bit of padding under her pussy to keep the creampie she gets in there for me. We've never done this before but last night after we fucked and I came in her, I ate her out until she came, and she really liked it. Only problem is since I already came I didn't want to taste my own cum, so I focused on the clit which got her off in a matter of minutes. I have never been more excited about something sexual until now, and the thought of tasting her with someone else's seed in her just makes me harder than a rock. Funny enough, she might already be pregnant (from him lol) so if she tests positive next week well have to go to planned parenthood to take care of it. Any thoughts or recommendations for me as this is my first time?

My wife is going to visit her bf tonight, and is super dolled up and looking sexy. She's gonna fuck him and spend time with him for a few hours then come home and let me clean her up before fucking her myself. It was sexy talking with her as she got ready. She asked me to bring her a towel as she was showering, then I helped her clip her bra in the back..Its a very sexy piece with a matching thong, luckily with a little bit of padding under her pussy to keep the creampie she gets in there for me. We've never done this before but last night after we fucked and I came in her, I ate her out until she came, and she really liked it. Only problem is since I already came I didn't want to taste my own cum, so I focused on the clit which got her off in a matter of minutes. I have never been more excited about something sexual until now, and the thought of tasting her with someone else's seed in her just makes me harder than a rock. Funny enough, she might already be pregnant (from him lol) so if she tests positive next week well have to go to planned parenthood to take care of it. Any thoughts or recommendations for me as this is my first time?
Lucky boy.

It went well. She left at 7 and was home by 930, so definitely didn't mess around too much there. There wasn't as much cum in her as I thought but god damn it was so hot eating her out until she was clean, then getting sloppy seconds and cumming in her myself. Im hooked!
That is so hot. I'm anxiously awaiting the day when I can do this with my bride. Helping her get ready must have been so angst inducing, I can imagine the excitement you must have felt when "helping" her. Me, personally, would have gotten pics of her when she was ready to go to him. A moment I'd want to re-live many times. Bravo for you my friend.

Thanks for posting the follow-up. Have never eaten a cream pie before but am turned on by the thought.

I've heard of your experience referred to as a 'cream pie to go'. Meaning you were not there when she was fucked but got to clean her later on. Would like to hear from those who have been there and done that, is a cream pie to go usually not as messy, since the the cum has had time to dissipate or she may have used the bathroom and wiped herself? Just seems like that would be the case.

Another question for Randomguy: When she came home was her hair somewhat messed up, makeup lightly smeared, and glowing with that satisfied and freshly fucked look? To me, that look is incredibly hot.

Thanks for posting the follow-up. Have never eaten a cream pie before but am turned on by the thought.

I've heard of your experience referred to as a 'cream pie to go'. Meaning you were not there when she was fucked but got to clean her later on. Would like to hear from those who have been there and done that, is a cream pie to go usually not as messy, since the the cum has had time to dissipate or she may have used the bathroom and wiped herself? Just seems like that would be the case.

Another question for Randomguy: When she came home was her hair somewhat messed up, makeup lightly smeared, and glowing with that satisfied and freshly fucked look? To me, that look is incredibly hot.
Thanks for commenting. It was my first time, and I am definitely not gay, maybe just a bit curious, but it was the hottest thing Ive ever experienced. You could tell she was fucked when she came home, and it was super hot. She smelled just a little differently, and her hair was in a different manner, which was also hot. I took her panties off of her and immediately licked them clean, and the taste of her mixed with her lovers cum was something special, Ill say that. I would like to get to the point where I'm watching her get fucked, then after he cums in her and moves his dick around a little to get it covered with cum, clean his cock off. I have never sucked a dick either but am curious to try. Ill even try to get his dick completely dry of cum. Then, after he says he's clean to his satisfaction Ill clean her creampie up, making sure to get every single last drop. Lastly, Ill fuck her and re-creampie her.

Thanks for commenting. It was my first time, and I am definitely not gay, maybe just a bit curious, but it was the hottest thing Ive ever experienced. You could tell she was fucked when she came home, and it was super hot. She smelled just a little differently, and her hair was in a different manner, which was also hot. I took her panties off of her and immediately licked them clean, and the taste of her mixed with her lovers cum was something special, Ill say that. I would like to get to the point where I'm watching her get fucked, then after he cums in her and moves his dick around a little to get it covered with cum, clean his cock off. I have never sucked a dick either but am curious to try. Ill even try to get his dick completely dry of cum. Then, after he says he's clean to his satisfaction Ill clean her creampie up, making sure to get every single last drop. Lastly, Ill fuck her and re-creampie her.
This is so hot.

Does she hold his cock in your mouth
We haven't done that yet. Her bf has no idea she's coming home to me either haha. I asked her last night and she said he'd be mad because he thinks she's exclusive with him. We actually divorced a few years ago, I just call her my wife but were fuck buddies now. She's the only woman that satisfies me sexually.

I seen a married women once and she was excited about me licking her, i could tell she had been fucked that morning from the scent, excited the hell out of me but we never discussed,. Always wondered if she seen me as a cuck or sissy

Who you think
With my case, my wife do lesbian sex with her bfs wife. So my wife turn me to bi so we can do that lots 4 way oral or cum swap