Cleaning wife in front of others

paracufz

Couple
Gold
My wife and I recently attended a party and during the course of the evening a man approached my wife and convinced her to go to one of the bedrooms with him. He began fucking her and a few guys came in and fondled my wife while she was being fucked. Eventually he unloaded in her and she said "get in there and clean it, thats the deal" in front of everyone. Somewhat embarrased I got in between her widely spread legs and licked her cummy pussy.

Would anyone else do this or would it be over the top?

Attachments

• pie1.jpg
    pie1.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 1,224
My wife and I recently attended a party and during the course of the evening a man approached my wife and convinced her to go to one of the bedrooms with him. He began fucking her and a few guys came in and fondled my wife while she was being fucked. Eventually he unloaded in her and she said "get in there and clean it, thats the deal" in front of everyone. Somewhat embarrased I got in between her widely spread legs and licked her cummy pussy.

Over the top, might as well have sucked him offf

depends on the couple and the "bull" and what they have worked out.....I actually enjoy cleaning my wife after she is filled but only if we are all on the same page and it isn't going to freak anyone out. If it is a guy we have done this with before my wife will lay with her legs wide open so we can see her post coital drip before I am down there but again it depends on the couple and the bull.

As a cuckold this is your role at a party. Your wife likes to fuck bareback as it is so much better for her and to have her lovercum inside her. Your job is to clean up so her pussy is ready for the next waiting man who is no doubt rock hard from watching you do your job. Other wives love watching this as well and learn from it.

Attachments

• cuckduty58.jpg
    cuckduty58.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 1,069
  • cucktrain22.gif
    cucktrain22.gif
    8.5 MB · Views: 880
Actually as I was finishing up cleaning my wife a black guy who occasionally attends these parties came in and after a few preliminaries began fucking my wife with his rather impressive prick. As I watched he made her cum multiple times endng with him rubbing her clit with the end of his cock causing her to squirt all over the bed.

As a cuckold this is your role at a party. Your wife likes to fuck bareback as it is so much better for her and to have her lovercum inside her. Your job is to clean up so her pussy is ready for the next waiting man who is no doubt rock hard from watching you do your job. Other wives love watching this as well and learn from it.
Excellent observation.

Cleaning up is best done in private early in the cuck relationship, but when one has reached the stage of the wife being fucked with others present it not surprising to expect the cuck to clean up with others present, too.

As I have written in the past my wife plays outside the home. She works for a caterer doing events like weddings and retirement parties. It is not hard for her to end the event by leaving with one of the guests. She always brings a full vagina home for me to clean. I have asked her several times to let me watch her in action. She always refused until last Friday. At around 1:00 a.m. she called to tell me to come out to the driveway. There she was getting fucked in a huge BMW. She told me to get in but not to touch myself. She made loving eye contact with me as the guy she picked up shot his load in her. She then politely asked him to get back in the front seat and told me to get in the back seat and clean her. As I lapped up his cum she impishly told her friend that she knew I would do it. She then had me jerkoff for him. They both got a good laugh as I came onto the same towel they used for the coupling.

As I have written in the past my wife plays outside the home. She works for a caterer doing events like weddings and retirement parties. It is not hard for her to end the event by leaving with one of the guests. She always brings a full vagina home for me to clean. I have asked her several times to let me watch her in action. She always refused until last Friday. At around 1:00 a.m. she called to tell me to come out to the driveway. There she was getting fucked in a huge BMW. She told me to get in but not to touch myself. She made loving eye contact with me as the guy she picked up shot his load in her. She then politely asked him to get back in the front seat and told me to get in the back seat and clean her. As I lapped up his cum she impishly told her friend that she knew I would do it. She then had me jerkoff for him. They both got a good laugh as I came onto the same towel they used for the coupling.
Your wife has obviously trained you well. Did she comment afterward about why she let you watch? I hope that indicates that she will allow you to watch more in the future.

My training has been the perfect combo of frustration and worship. And yes the next morning she said in a scolding manner-" I don't want to hear anymore pleas to watch for at least a year" I replied with- "Yes, Maam"

Excellent observation.

Cleaning up is best done in private early in the cuck relationship, but when one has reached the stage of the wife being fucked with others present it not surprising to expect the cuck to clean up with others present, too.
Yes. Once he is comfortable with the c;lean up role it is just normal activity. With others present it also helps to normalize it for all the other couples present at a party and watching, and encourages wives to have their hubby follow suit and try it out.

Attachments

• cuckparty49.jpg
    cuckparty49.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 1,091

I would do it in a heartbeat, I have taken many loads straight from the tap as well.

I have "cleaned" my wife as well as her lover after they finished. although the wife does not order me to do it I find it very arousing and sexually gratifying. For us my participating in the threesome in this role is just one dynamic of our sexual life. I have also liked her to get her wet as well as sucking the other guys cock getting them both ready. In my opinion this is not over the top as long as you both are good with it. It really comes down to what turns you on and if you enjoy this role then go for it.

I have "cleaned" my wife as well as her lover after they finished. although the wife does not order me to do it I find it very arousing and sexually gratifying. For us my participating in the threesome in this role is just one dynamic of our sexual life. I have also liked her to get her wet as well as sucking the other guys cock getting them both ready. In my opinion this is not over the top as long as you both are good with it. It really comes down to what turns you on and if you enjoy this role then go for it.
Your oral service undoubtedly means a lot to your wife. Such an intimate act! And it not only arouses her but also shows our acceptance of the bull as dominant in your marriage. She feel she primary pleasure when he fills her with his cock and his semen, but you enjoy the secondary satisfaction of tasting his output as you clean her and simultaneously arouse her again.