Close to Sharing? Need help understanding comments & hints from wife of 30yrs

mike4fun84

Male
Dec 24, 2020
I joined here I think about a year ago, but lost track of this site when my computer died. I recently found it again and after reading a lot of posts, I see that many of you members have some great insight & advice for us newbies. My story is a bit long, but i hope that the background helps you understand my wife and I better so your comments & advise can be more detailed and applicable. I also can be a bit thick headed, so your clarity will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance, so her goes!

Married 30 years, 3 grown kids out of the house. I am 56, tall & fit. My wife is 5’5”, beautiful face with sexy eyes & smile, very long wavy brown hair, 38D, 140lbs, Smooth sexy skin, and has great legs & a great ass. She is ridiculously hot for her age. Also, even though she is 52, most guys think she is only like early 40’s.

Starting around 2019 I had begun working on being more authentic & transparent, but I was having trouble disclosing the more unusual parts of myself to my wife. I was trying to push forward with some difficult conversations, but I often got anxious and stopped myself.

Then about 2 years ago, I had a dream about a DP / MFM with my wife and a young hung white guy. I thought this to be a good opportunity to practice being more open, so the next day I told her about it. She listened intently without getting upset or making any negative comments. She even asked me about the guy, and if it was anyone specific. I told her no, he was just young and fit and hung, and that he was in her pussy and I was in her ass and that she was moaning with pleasure. After I was done describing it all, she said, "OK, but that's never going to happen”. I was cool with her reply back then (Even thought the dream made me so insanely hard, like I was 17 again.) because at that point, I had never thought about sharing her before and I certainly wasn't ready in my mind to do anything in real life yet. I had also been having some ED issues and so the morning wood after that dream was intriguing. I figure the dream was a result of me feeling like I was not satisfying her as well as from my desire to have anal sex with her.

I thought that was the end of it, but a few days later she came to me and said in an enthusiastic & sexy voice, and with a twinkle in her eye, that she would do my dream fantasy, if she could pick the guy, but not the DP/anal part. From reading her body language, she seemed very exited. I was surprised that I felt really turned on when she said she would do it, but I also felt a very anxious & I really freaked out in my mind (my anxiety lasted for 3 days, worse than I had ever felt, and I think it was more from me feeling like I didn’t even know her, vs. her potential desire to have another man). Also, I didn’t know what to say. I was caught off guard and so shocked by her comment, because historically she has been so vanilla and always has denounced cheating, swinging and threesomes.

Remember, I did not ask her to do it or say it was my fantasy, it was just that I just wanted to share the sex dream I had. Anyway, I replied (without really thinking or knowing what I wanted at that point) that I wasn't even sure I wanted to do it, that it was just a dream. After I said that, she then denied wanting to do it and said she was just kidding with me and was just throwing that back in my face, because I had such a “weird dream”. However, I do believe the idea made her all hot and that she considered possibly doing it (once she had a little time to think it over), but that I likely turned her off by my uncertainty at the time. Also, I feel that she may have had someone she was attracted to, for her reply that way about picking the guy, but I never found out who.

In the weeks following all that, I asked her a few times about her initial interest, and she just kept saying "I don't know what made me say I would do that". After those few times, she would get mad if I tried to bring up her initial interest. It wasn't until about 3 months after all this, that I realized I probably do want to share her. It has dominated my thoughts and my research and my fantasies since, thus how I found this site and several others.

It was about 6 months after the dream conversation when she surprised me by turning on UK documentary about swingers, and while we were watching, she said she would like to go to a swingers party just to observe the interactions between everyone there, but not to touch or be touched. I brushed it off as a joke, but then she said, no, seriously, I would like to go to one of those events. I said I thought it would be fun, and that I wouldn’t mind watching others if they were good looking. All was good at that point.

Then a couple days after that, she mentioned something else she had seen on TV about swingers again and I thought I would continue the conversations so I said, if we ever decide to go to one of those, we probably should not go to one in our town in case we might know someone there. She freaked and started a big fight with me (A Top 5 lifetime fight), saying how could I ever think she wanted to do that. She even suggested that we were not compatible and that we want different things. After that she refused to talk about it. However, The very next night, she was soooo incredibly horny, like I have never seen her before (that I remember), and we fucked like crazy. She seems so conflicted, but I feel like it must be turning her on. At that point, I decided not to push or comment, so as not to pressure her.

Another thing happened early this year. Unbeknownst to me, she had turned on a lifetime movie about swingers in the am. When I first walked in the bedroom, she immediately changed the TV to the guide view (But I noticed the title on the guide out of the corner of my eye, but didn’t say a word). Then a little bit later I came back to the room and she was watching it! I sat down with her and we watched the whole thing, it felt very erotic. but she didn’t make any comments after and neither did I. I was trying to give her some space with it all.

Then, back about spring time, she told me she had been watching this Netflix show called “Easy”. She told me it was about open marriage, swingers and threesomes, but that it was strange because the actors play different characters in different episodes. She also said one episode in particular was very funny when the husband went to get a happy ending at the suggestion of his friend, because he couldn’t go through yet with fucking another woman. Later that night she proceeded to play that one and parts of the other ones for me. I just went along with it and watched them with her. Interestingly, she only commented on aspects of the show & characters, but not the content.

Then recently, after a few drinks we were talking about different stuff, and over the course of the evening, she told me that she could never share me with another woman, because as an only child she is too possessive to share me. She also said that she is not into women at all, and that she wouldn’t ever want to do a FMF threesome. Later, she said (In a very hypothetical indirect way) that if she ever did a threesome, it would have to be with two men, and that she would love all that attention two guys would give her.

Then another night she admitted to me that she has only cum from just penetration alone, about 3-4 times in her life. She didn’t want to tell me who it was with, but I convinced her I wouldn’t be mad or upset. She said it was guy she dated and fucked at a sports camp years ago (long before us) and that he was very thick and she came every time from just his cock. She then told me she wants to experience vaginal orgasms again! She did say she wants to try to have them with me, but since I never gave her one that way in 30 years, I can’t see how I can make it happen, especially with just my thin cock (6"L x 1.2" Dia.) She has been such a fantastic wife, I want to give her what she really needs/craves, especially after all the years of loyalty and sacrifice for me.

Then a few weeks back, I had my biggest surprise from her yet; she asked me to eat her out after i fucked her good and filled her with a big load. She never did that before. It was a bold move for her based upon our past vanilla history. I was hesitant at first, but tried it and I loved it. She seems to really enjoy watching me do it. She also says she loves the way it feels! I really wonder where that came from, she was never that bold before.

The other night when we were fucking, I told her she was a very naughty girl, and she replied in a shy and blustery way, “ I ammmmm?” Then I thought maybe I pushed a little too far, so I said yes, but in a good way, and then she said, “too bad, I was hoping in a bad way!”

My plan is to explore that "bad girl" side, and her desires, with more play time. But I am looking for advice, as to where her head likely is with all this based on the events above. I feel like she really wants something new, but does not want to own it, and so she hints around as described. I also think she would rather be able to "blame" me for any indiscretions, like she did it for me, but how would I move forward without pressuring her? I think we need to go slow,but I am confused about what to do next. I want it, but I am still a bit worried about doing it.

Mike

I joined here I think about a year ago, but lost track of this site when my computer died. I recently found it again and after reading a lot of posts, I see that many of you members have some great insight & advice for us newbies. My story is a bit long, but i hope that the background helps you understand my wife and I better so your comments & advise can be more detailed and applicable. I also can be a bit thick headed, so your clarity will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance, so her goes!

Married 30 years, 3 grown kids out of the house. I am 56, tall & fit. My wife is 5’5”, beautiful face with sexy eyes & smile, very long wavy brown hair, 38D, 140lbs, Smooth sexy skin, and has great legs & a great ass. She is ridiculously hot for her age. Also, even though she is 52, most guys think she is only like early 40’s.

Starting around 2019 I had begun working on being more authentic & transparent, but I was having trouble disclosing the more unusual parts of myself to my wife. I was trying to push forward with some difficult conversations, but I often got anxious and stopped myself.

Then about 2 years ago, I had a dream about a DP / MFM with my wife and a young hung white guy. I thought this to be a good opportunity to practice being more open, so the next day I told her about it. She listened intently without getting upset or making any negative comments. She even asked me about the guy, and if it was anyone specific. I told her no, he was just young and fit and hung, and that he was in her pussy and I was in her ass and that she was moaning with pleasure. After I was done describing it all, she said, "OK, but that's never going to happen”. I was cool with her reply back then (Even thought the dream made me so insanely hard, like I was 17 again.) because at that point, I had never thought about sharing her before and I certainly wasn't ready in my mind to do anything in real life yet. I had also been having some ED issues and so the morning wood after that dream was intriguing. I figure the dream was a result of me feeling like I was not satisfying her as well as from my desire to have anal sex with her.

I thought that was the end of it, but a few days later she came to me and said in an enthusiastic & sexy voice, and with a twinkle in her eye, that she would do my dream fantasy, if she could pick the guy, but not the DP/anal part. From reading her body language, she seemed very exited. I was surprised that I felt really turned on when she said she would do it, but I also felt a very anxious & I really freaked out in my mind (my anxiety lasted for 3 days, worse than I had ever felt, and I think it was more from me feeling like I didn’t even know her, vs. her potential desire to have another man). Also, I didn’t know what to say. I was caught off guard and so shocked by her comment, because historically she has been so vanilla and always has denounced cheating, swinging and threesomes.

Remember, I did not ask her to do it or say it was my fantasy, it was just that I just wanted to share the sex dream I had. Anyway, I replied (without really thinking or knowing what I wanted at that point) that I wasn't even sure I wanted to do it, that it was just a dream. After I said that, she then denied wanting to do it and said she was just kidding with me and was just throwing that back in my face, because I had such a “weird dream”. However, I do believe the idea made her all hot and that she considered possibly doing it (once she had a little time to think it over), but that I likely turned her off by my uncertainty at the time. Also, I feel that she may have had someone she was attracted to, for her reply that way about picking the guy, but I never found out who.

In the weeks following all that, I asked her a few times about her initial interest, and she just kept saying "I don't know what made me say I would do that". After those few times, she would get mad if I tried to bring up her initial interest. It wasn't until about 3 months after all this, that I realized I probably do want to share her. It has dominated my thoughts and my research and my fantasies since, thus how I found this site and several others.

It was about 6 months after the dream conversation when she surprised me by turning on UK documentary about swingers, and while we were watching, she said she would like to go to a swingers party just to observe the interactions between everyone there, but not to touch or be touched. I brushed it off as a joke, but then she said, no, seriously, I would like to go to one of those events. I said I thought it would be fun, and that I wouldn’t mind watching others if they were good looking. All was good at that point.

Then a couple days after that, she mentioned something else she had seen on TV about swingers again and I thought I would continue the conversations so I said, if we ever decide to go to one of those, we probably should not go to one in our town in case we might know someone there. She freaked and started a big fight with me (A Top 5 lifetime fight), saying how could I ever think she wanted to do that. She even suggested that we were not compatible and that we want different things. After that she refused to talk about it. However, The very next night, she was soooo incredibly horny, like I have never seen her before (that I remember), and we fucked like crazy. She seems so conflicted, but I feel like it must be turning her on. At that point, I decided not to push or comment, so as not to pressure her.

Another thing happened early this year. Unbeknownst to me, she had turned on a lifetime movie about swingers in the am. When I first walked in the bedroom, she immediately changed the TV to the guide view (But I noticed the title on the guide out of the corner of my eye, but didn’t say a word). Then a little bit later I came back to the room and she was watching it! I sat down with her and we watched the whole thing, it felt very erotic. but she didn’t make any comments after and neither did I. I was trying to give her some space with it all.

Then, back about spring time, she told me she had been watching this Netflix show called “Easy”. She told me it was about open marriage, swingers and threesomes, but that it was strange because the actors play different characters in different episodes. She also said one episode in particular was very funny when the husband went to get a happy ending at the suggestion of his friend, because he couldn’t go through yet with fucking another woman. Later that night she proceeded to play that one and parts of the other ones for me. I just went along with it and watched them with her. Interestingly, she only commented on aspects of the show & characters, but not the content.

Then recently, after a few drinks we were talking about different stuff, and over the course of the evening, she told me that she could never share me with another woman, because as an only child she is too possessive to share me. She also said that she is not into women at all, and that she wouldn’t ever want to do a FMF threesome. Later, she said (In a very hypothetical indirect way) that if she ever did a threesome, it would have to be with two men, and that she would love all that attention two guys would give her.

Then another night she admitted to me that she has only cum from just penetration alone, about 3-4 times in her life. She didn’t want to tell me who it was with, but I convinced her I wouldn’t be mad or upset. She said it was guy she dated and fucked at a sports camp years ago (long before us) and that he was very thick and she came every time from just his cock. She then told me she wants to experience vaginal orgasms again! She did say she wants to try to have them with me, but since I never gave her one that way in 30 years, I can’t see how I can make it happen, especially with just my thin cock (6"L x 1.2" Dia.) She has been such a fantastic wife, I want to give her what she really needs/craves, especially after all the years of loyalty and sacrifice for me.

Then a few weeks back, I had my biggest surprise from her yet; she asked me to eat her out after i fucked her good and filled her with a big load. She never did that before. It was a bold move for her based upon our past vanilla history. I was hesitant at first, but tried it and I loved it. She seems to really enjoy watching me do it. She also says she loves the way it feels! I really wonder where that came from, she was never that bold before.

The other night when we were fucking, I told her she was a very naughty girl, and she replied in a shy and blustery way, “ I ammmmm?” Then I thought maybe I pushed a little too far, so I said yes, but in a good way, and then she said, “too bad, I was hoping in a bad way!”

My plan is to explore that "bad girl" side, and her desires, with more play time. But I am looking for advice, as to where her head likely is with all this based on the events above. I feel like she really wants something new, but does not want to own it, and so she hints around as described. I also think she would rather be able to "blame" me for any indiscretions, like she did it for me, but how would I move forward without pressuring her? I think we need to go slow,but I am confused about what to do next. I want it, but I am still a bit worried about doing it.

Mike
Well. I think you are potentially in a wonderful position. You've been patient and rational so it simply is time for you to call her bluff. When she teases you about something and hints for permission, give it to her. Clearly state your desire for her to receive his cock and give her permission to ride it like seattle slew

Mike,
You have a golden opportunity!!! Your hot wife is out of the closet. She wants to PLAY. The fact that she wanted you eat the cream pie, Sez she is a lot further along in her mind set and has been doing some reading on her own, and may even be reading the posts on this web site.

So maybe you should share a good kink with her, since she likes you eating her out, maybe your should tell her you want to go to the swingers club or maybe some anal, or 3 some with a guy !!!!

Reactions: Cuckindeep
Hey Mike, I too think she is getting more and more interested in having a MFM threesome. Her actions of watching shows based on the lifestyle, and expressing how much she misses having a larger cock to make her cum, especially since she has done this on her own free will, and also decided to share her past experience with you, are very telling in that she’s opening up to the idea, or quite possibly is totally into the thought of inviting another man to play with you both. It does appear to me that she’s trying to let you know that she’s interested but doesn’t want to just come out and straight up tell you. She’s wanting you to be the one that takes control, and to let her know that you’re also really and truly interested in making this a reality. Now that it seems you already have her intrigued, it’s the perfect time to bring this into your sex life, especially while and during the actual time you’re having sex. Wait until you have her at her highest level of excitement and maybe to the point where she’s about to have an orgasm, and then stop. The idea is to keep her at that point for as long as you possibly can and making her go crazy! That’s when you want to start whispering in her ear, and begin asking her to just close her eyes and imagine that she’s with a different guy right now, and that you’re watching her with him. Tell her how sexy and amazing she looks while you’re watching her. Tell her to pretend that you’re not the one she’s having sex, or that’s fucking her right now, and for her to fantasize it’s anyone she wants it to be. Don’t ask her to tell you who it is, and maybe even tell her that you don’t want to know who it is, you just want her to enjoy it. Pay very close attention to what her body is telling you during this entire moment, starting from the beginning. Listen closely to anything she says, how her breathing changes, remember to pay close attention to both her body movements and anything else you can pick up, and what exactly you had just told her beforehand. This will help in determining what exactly is pushing her buttons and will make it even easier for the next time. Just remember that if she’s really into everything and this time when she’s ready to explode, let her! Don’t say anything afterwards until she does! If she decides to talk about it, make sure to tell her just how incredible she looked and felt and that it really turned you on. This should also help you decide if you’re interested in making this a reality or not. If you do decide it’s not something you would want to make reality, you can still use this to spice things up. The most important part is to reassure her, if the subject comes up, that you in no possible way are interested in being with another woman!! Make sure she knows it’s all about making her happy and for her to feel great! Please keep us posted on how things are going and good luck!!

Mike
She's afraid of what most women are afraid of. She's afraid that you're going to want another woman. Just go slow and don't be too pushy. When she opens up to you just let her know that she really turns you on.

You've been given a lot of great advice here. That's what I love about this site. The only other piece of advice I can give you is to give her carte blanche. Let her know that if the opportunity presents itself, she should consider herself free to do as she desires. It's not the end result you're looking for but it's a way for her to realize you're serious and want the best for her. You've said it yourself, she's a great wife and has done so much for you and your relationship and family over the years that it's time for her to reap the rewards. Let her play on her own and see what your reaction is. If it's positive she may want to let you enjoy watching or even join in.
The only other thing I can tell you is to reassure her constantly that this isn't about you. You have no desire to have sex with other women, you have no desire to swing or swap with another couple, your only desire is to see her satisfied in ways that you can't. You want her to experience the sex she's been dreaming about.
She's obviously been researching this and looking for signs that your serious. Do some research yourself and try to find the sites she's been visiting. Look for sites where women seek advice about cuckolding from other women. They'll often talk about the traits of a cuckold and what to look for if your man is really interested in this. Show her those traits. Defer to her. :;et her win Do extra things for her, do the dishes and make her feel special. Let her know that your world revolves around her, and above all, go down on her after sex without her asking. Eat your creampie with relish and tell her how good she tastes and how sexy her used pussy is.
Good luck my friend.

You've been given a lot of great advice here. That's what I love about this site. The only other piece of advice I can give you is to give her carte blanche. Let her know that if the opportunity presents itself, she should consider herself free to do as she desires. It's not the end result you're looking for but it's a way for her to realize you're serious and want the best for her. You've said it yourself, she's a great wife and has done so much for you and your relationship and family over the years that it's time for her to reap the rewards. Let her play on her own and see what your reaction is. If it's positive she may want to let you enjoy watching or even join in.
The only other thing I can tell you is to reassure her constantly that this isn't about you. You have no desire to have sex with other women, you have no desire to swing or swap with another couple, your only desire is to see her satisfied in ways that you can't. You want her to experience the sex she's been dreaming about.
She's obviously been researching this and looking for signs that your serious. Do some research yourself and try to find the sites she's been visiting. Look for sites where women seek advice about cuckolding from other women. They'll often talk about the traits of a cuckold and what to look for if your man is really interested in this. Show her those traits. Defer to her. :;et her win Do extra things for her, do the dishes and make her feel special. Let her know that your world revolves around her, and above all, go down on her after sex without her asking. Eat your creampie with relish and tell her how good she tastes and how sexy her used pussy is.
Good luck my friend.
I completely agree! Especially the points you made about giving her a free pass, and also insuring her that he’s not interested in being with another woman. Robin told me about the crush she had on a lead singer of our favorite cover band we used to see quite often. I told her that if she ever had the chance or opportunity to hookup with him, that she should definitely go for it, and that I was perfectly fine with it. The only problem with Robin, was that she didn’t want to tell me if she ever did anything. There were at least three times in which I had wondered if anything ever happened between them or not. Lol!

Mike
So @mike4fun84 how is the wife doing?
Will 2022 be the year for you two
Is she getting any hotter?

Reactions: SNJ_Dom
my wife also might be starting to come around - well I hope so , haven’t had the usual negative reaction - has been nearly a year of trying - backed off and totally let her do the running which wasn’t a lot really but may have been running away in the back of her mind - last 3 times she has been vibing and I’m between her legs watching and a bit of dirty talk which she loves - I’ve mentioned her cheating in the past with two previous partners and told her how much more wet she becomes with that ( gushing away ) and that she is more into cheating than she lets on , was waiting on as usual being berated afterwards for it but nothing ! So using non verbal responses as suggested by another member I said if it turns you on squeeze my balls - was soft but squeeze non the less - sloppy seconds was next question - again a bit firmer squeeze and lastly , do you want to be my cheating slut wife - proper squeeze this time - haven’t mentioned it again - and two nights previous I was in the living room listening to music on headphones - she was in kitchen - appeared at French doors between the two on her phone and reappeared twice again at the window , which looked like to me she was checking I still had them in - was only a short conversation and was sorely tempted to mention after the cheating wife question did she have anyone in mind based on this but just left it - comments welcomed 😀

Mike
Just take it slow and keep bringing it up as You are in the throws of passion and bring her naughty side out!! Make her comfortable with it but make sure that You want to share her too!! You dont want to ruin the bond you've built!! It's not worth destroying Your great marriage!! After all You both are still fucking!! What ever You both do Enjoy and Have Fun!! The fantasy of it all might turn Her on and bring out the Bad Girl in Her!! Thank You! You both Rock!!

Good luck my friend.
Mike;

this is the best advise you have received, so far. trying to entice her into doing something while she is at the height of orgasm, is, in my opinion, manipulation. i, also, think doing that makes it more about you & not about her. she needs to make the decision on her own, while sober & not in bed, but, in the living room or some neutral space.

the part of your story i found the most interesting was when she changed the channel when you entered the room.

Last edited:
I know some time has passed, that the both of you were sick and that you may have moved on from this but, here's another way to bring another cock into the equation. Talk about buying a dildo that's thicker than you. If she says she's not into that, buy a strap-on, or talk about a strap-on with her and tell her that you are willing to wear it and really want her to experience a bigger cock and make her cum from penetration. Tell her that ever since she told you about this it's been on your mind and that you're determined to help her achieve this. Present it as just the first step in your quest to give her what she needs and deserves, let her mind go through the progression where if your attempts fail you will have to allow her to seek out a guy with a thicker/just right cock that will help her. Let her know that you're willing to forgo your pleasure if the goal is her pleasure.

I know some time has passed, that the both of you were sick and that you may have moved on from this but, here's another way to bring another cock into the equation. Talk about buying a dildo that's thicker than you.

l‘m still here, have not moved on from it. I love the idea of offering the dildo or strap-on. In past situations, she has often told me she was open to try a certain new thing that I brought up, but to move slow with her and encourage her / sell the idea, in other words show some passion & excitement from my end. In this case my passion will be to help her experience a thicker “cock” (dildo or strap-on) again and to give her more pleasure and an orgasm from penetration. I think this would be a much easier step for her as she is trying to wrap her head around what she wants/desires.

l‘m still here, have not moved on from it. I love the idea of offering the dildo or strap-on. In past situations, she has often told me she was open to try a certain new thing that I brought up, but to move slow with her and encourage her / sell the idea, in other words show some passion & excitement from my end. In this case my passion will be to help her experience a thicker “cock” (dildo or strap-on) again and to give her more pleasure and an orgasm from penetration. I think this would be a much easier step for her as she is trying to wrap her head around what she wants/desires.
Yes, I agree. You can make it an "inevitable" situation in her mind by allowing her to think that when the dildo solution and the strap-on solution don't work, then she has no choice but to make it a "stunt cock" solution. It absolves her from the whole guilt thing and makes it a choice that she had to pursue because of your desire to make her happy. A choice that you both make as a natural solution to her needs. By presenting it as a problem that needs to be solved, you take away her guilt and the possibility that you view her as a "slut" or as something negative. Be happy for her when she achieves success. Best of luck to you.

What are your specific thoughts about the “changed the channel” situation? Would love to hear more!
i think she was interested & doing some "research". i,also, think she didn't want you to know because she didn't want you to jump om board until if, & when, she had committed to your fantasy.

she, more than likely, wanted to move at her own pace. that fact that she was watching means she is, at least, mildly interested.

good luck.