Deleted

I used to think that I’d love to watch my wife suck another man’s cock while I watch (and I really would)…but I now realise that what I really want to do is suck a nice big cock with her……..
Watching your wife suck another man's cock is so hot! Been there, done that, more than once. Now I'm kinda like you. Have developed this desire to suck a cock myself.

I used to think that I’d love to watch my wife suck another man’s cock while I watch (and I really would)…but I now realise that what I really want to do is suck a nice big cock with her……..
Like others have said started with watching wife. After awhile I got curious and tried it. Now I really enjoy sucking another mans cock until he cums. To date I have given 30 blowjobs (swallowed) on 13 different guys. If you think you might like it I say go for it.

Again this happened 2004 with my first wife. We’re late 20s and Jose was late 30s at the time.

4-6 months into our MFM relationship with my wife’s hung coworker, my wife tells me Jose confessed he wanted to live out a few fantasies with us and to run it by me, basically he wanted to explore his orally bi side as he put it. After talking it over we agreed as long as it had my wife’s juice’s on him I would try suck his fat cock if not lick her Guinea off him. So yea I have sucked his cock and a few of his gym buddies and yes they were covered in my wife’s juices.

Lucky you. Sounds like great fun. Can’t wait to give it a try.
Been lucky enough to do it a few times, it is harder than it looks....lol. I prefer to "fucklick" while the wife rides the other guy then I can lick her and him including his balls. Also, I can take him out suck on his cock and then put him back in wife.
Fucklicking. How I got started sucking cock. Wife riding a friend, me fucklicking. I kept getting his big mushroom head cock shoved in my mouth. As it tasted great, I didn't mind, and something we both enjoy now - sharing sucking cock