Cock Sleeve Worked Perfectly

Lovemeyou

Jan 20, 2020
I received my 10-in cock sleeve yesterday. At first my wife was reluctant to use it but then we did. I could tell the difference right away when I slid it inside her and she swallowed almost the whole thing. She immediately got much wetter than usual. She moaned louder and when she came she came harder and didn't call my name, like she usually does when she cums. While I had her in doggy style, she played with my balls (which were tied tight with the cock sleeve strap) which she never does. After she came she didn't dry up at all, like she ALWAYS does, in fact she stayed very wet all the way until the end. She took the cock sleeve off and told me to go back inside her and when I did, it took me a while to cum because her walls had been stretched much further than they have in a long long time. She was just all around a different person. When she took my finger in her mouth, I was just imagining a guy with a 10-in cock sliding in and out of her while it was my little cock in her mouth. After we were finished, she was walking around with such a big smile on her face and was all giddy and uppity.

This just strengthens my stance on wanting a hotwife lifestyle with her, and to participate in a mfm. I'm going this will encourage her to want a well hung guy and move forward with the lifestyle.

Attachments

• 20210127_140749.jpg
    20210127_140749.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 211
  • 20210127_140725.jpg
    20210127_140725.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 198
  • 20210127_140518.jpg
    20210127_140518.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 192
  • 20210127_140500.jpg
    20210127_140500.jpg
    954.6 KB · Views: 182
  • 20210127_140541.jpg
    20210127_140541.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 176
  • 20210127_140448.jpg
    20210127_140448.jpg
    1,005.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 20210127_135216.jpg
    20210127_135216.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 188
I received my 10-in cock sleeve yesterday. At first my wife was reluctant to use it but then we did. I could tell the difference right away when I slid it inside her and she swallowed almost the whole thing. She immediately got much wetter than usual. She moaned louder and when she came she came harder and didn't call my name, like she usually does when she cums. While I had her in doggy style, she played with my balls (which were tied tight with the cock sleeve strap) which she never does. After she came she didn't dry up at all, like she ALWAYS does, in fact she stayed very wet all the way until the end. She took the cock sleeve off and told me to go back inside her and when I did, it took me a while to cum because her walls had been stretched much further than they have in a long long time. She was just all around a different person. When she took my finger in her mouth, I was just imagining a guy with a 10-in cock sliding in and out of her while it was my little cock in her mouth. After we were finished, she was walking around with such a big smile on her face and was all giddy and uppity.

This just strengthens my stance on wanting a hotwife lifestyle with her, and to participate in a mfm. I'm going this will encourage her to want a well hung guy and move forward with the lifestyle.
that looks fantastic, very happy women and hubby

Reactions: Lovemeyou
Is it hard or did it feel natural to her ?
Did it squeeze your balls too much?
Hubby has tried them in the past but they never stayed on too well or they just didn't feel natural to me.
To her, it felt natural. It has a hollow shaft base and in the top three inches is solid for the most part with about a pencil size hole running through it. It gives it a little leeway to squeeze and stretch. To me, it feels more latex than the 7 inch dildo that she has which feels more like hard rubber.

No, it didn't squeeze my balls too much. Actually, I liked it because when my wife was playing with them, they were much more sensitive and it actually felt really good. She too asked if my balls were hurting or losing circulation but I didn't have that problem.

This one stayed on really well and I think part of the reason is because my balls were in it the strap and even though I have a shorter cock (5""-5.5"), it's not the thinnest cock so the cock sleeve fit really snug and didn't get pulled off. I can say that I very much enjoyed being able to slide in and out of my wife without falling out not once while using the cock sleeve, but then fell out several times after I took it off.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210128-114734_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210128-114734_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 175
Nice. Looks like a great new toy for yall. Was it her idea or yours?
It definitely is a nice toy for both of us. I know that she definitely enjoyed having it sliding in and out of her and I definitely enjoyed being able to give her what she deserves.

In the past, she has told me that she does not like big cock inside of her. I asked her that if I had a big cock, if she would have broken up with me just because of that. She said no. I ordered the extension from Amazon without telling her but she found out before it was delivered because it's an account that we use together. She asked me why I got it and I told her for her pleasure. She said that it looked big and I told her it was.

I put it on and when I pulled my shorts down and it came out, her eyes opened wide. At first, she said that she didn't think that she wanted to use it, but then she I started playing with it and we used it.

It definitely is a nice toy for both of us. I know that she definitely enjoyed having it sliding in and out of her and I definitely enjoyed being able to give her what she deserves.

In the past, she has told me that she does not like big cock inside of her. I asked her that if I had a big cock, if she would have broken up with me just because of that. She said no. I ordered the extension from Amazon without telling her but she found out before it was delivered because it's an account that we use together. She asked me why I got it and I told her for her pleasure. She said that it looked big and I told her it was.

I put it on and when I pulled my shorts down and it came out, her eyes opened wide. At first, she said that she didn't think that she wanted to use it, but then she I started playing with it and we used it.
what is the 7 inch dildo you have used on her in the past?

Does she like that ?

what is the 7 inch dildo you have used on her in the past?

Does she like that ?
The dildo was used to put inside either her mouth or her pussy as we role-played MFM threesomes. She has told me on several occasions she would never have an MFM threesome but that we could role-play. Other times, I would use it as I be licking her p**** and she'd be sucking my cock while we are in 69 position.

Yes, she loved it.

Nice toy, glad it works a treat. You're not small....a bit longer than I, but significantly wider. I've used the fantadream +2" sleeve x-tension (the extra girth model) for a while now. Gets me close to 7 length but the thickness makes the real difference for us.

Is it hard or did it feel natural to her ?
Did it squeeze your balls too much?
Hubby has tried them in the past but they never stayed on too well or they just didn't feel natural to me.
You need to get this cock sleeve so your hubby can feel like he is getting virgin pussy since 10 inches is more than your bulls are giving you. Win for your cuck an your pussy an will fill in till your bulls cum fill you in.

you said you fall out, do you have ED issues?

No, no ED. I usually fall out while doing doggy style and I think part of the problem is that my wife likes to get choked during doggy style and when I try to come forward with my body, it leaves me with less room to use. My wife has a fat ass and even though I absolutely love it, it works to my disadvantage sometimes. Plus, she likes the long stroke but I can't give it to her and when I try to give her what she wants I pull out a little too far. I go a little too fast and fall out. Yesterday she was sucking on my finger in doggy style and I kept falling out. In missionary style, I'm all good though unless again I'm trying the long stroke. If she's countering my moves, that can be another problem because she might pull away too fast or far as I'm pulling away.

Reactions: Smudger
Nice toy, glad it works a treat. You're not small....a bit longer than I, but significantly wider. I've used the fantadream +2" sleeve x-tension (the extra girth model) for a while now. Gets me close to 7 length but the thickness makes the real difference for us.
I think I'm pretty average when it comes to girth, and on the smaller side of length. I know that most say the longer it is, the more pleasure they can get because of his do it goes. I also agree that girth is very important, more important than length for some. I am not built like a summer sausage but it would have been nice. That wasn't a case for me; so, I compensated by getting this cock sleeve to get her that extra length and girth.

We have spoken about size in the past and whether length and or girth matters but she has always told me it didn't and that she likes her cocks medium instead of big. However, I have found a few different videos in her phone with guys with extremely large cocks going in and out of pussies, and again, it was the long slow stroke saved on the phone.

I'm a realist and know my size. My size doesn't compare to what most women prefer, or so I've heard.

Reactions: Turbolovers088

That's a beast of a thing. It brings tears to my eyes and wetness at the thought. Hot as fuck and glad she enjoyed.