COCKTRIBUTE NUDES AND REQUEST FOR ANOTHER ONE !

wetfantasy420

Couple
Nov 21, 2020
chaturbate.com
Hey there guys !

I've got a little game for you. If you will cocktribute (took picture of your cock with this picture in background) and DM it to me you will be able to DEMAND ANY pic of my wife you want. I've got like 2,000 pics and vids of her sooo... Let's begin the game.

PS: If you will get another of hers nudes from me - feel free to post it here.

Best Regards,
Mike & Maya.

1st pic of Maya.

View attachment 847614

Hey there guys !

I've got a little game for you. If you will cocktribute (took picture of your cock with this picture in background) and DM it to me you will be able to DEMAND ANY pic of my wife you want. I've got like 2,000 pics and vids of her sooo... Let's begin the game.

Best Regards,
Mike & Maya.

1st pic of Maya.

View attachment 847614
processed-70e11089-ed36-4785-88c1-5517d6e1f14f_xKyjINU5.jpeg

Hey there guys !

Best Regards,
Mike & Maya.

1st pic of Maya.

View attachment 847614
She look hot

Attachments

• 28398.jpg
    28398.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 137
Hey there guys !

Best Regards,
Mike & Maya.

1st pic of Maya.

View attachment 847614
Absolutely beautiful I’d Love to have my tongue in there then slip my fucking cock and slowly and fuck her long slow and deep

• Love
Reactions: wetfantasy420
Hey there guys !

Best Regards,
Mike & Maya.

1st pic of Maya.

View attachment 847614

Last edited:
Hey there guys !

Best Regards,
Mike & Maya.

1st pic of Maya.

View attachment 847614
she looks great

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 80