Deleted

My wife Kate has been having sex with friends, husbands of couples we know, casual acquaintances, and strangers for most of our marriage. We live in a city with a large University. My wife has made several lonely young college boys happy during our marriage.

The cool thing about college boys is that they just want some pussy. They don't seem to care if the perverted husband wants to jerk off while he watches them fuck his wife. They are happy as long as they get to fuck the pretty blonde. My wife likes their enthusiasm and stamina.

My wife Kate has been having sex with friends, husbands of couples we know, casual acquaintances, and strangers for most of our marriage. We live in a city with a large University. My wife has made several lonely young college boys happy during our marriage.

The cool thing about college boys is that they just want some pussy. They don't seem to care if the perverted husband wants to jerk off while he watches them fuck his wife. They are happy as long as they get to fuck the pretty blonde. My wife likes their enthusiasm and stamina.
So true.

We live next door to a college (literally the properties abut) and across the street is a technical school. The college has an OLLI program (Osher LongLife Learning Institute) which is a learning program for seniors. They also have (pre CV19) a wonderful buffet open to the pubic with an OLLI discount.

My hotwife and her bestie (who is also a hotwife) trawl the college for partners. Due to OLLI it's common practice for seniors to be on campus mixing with young college students mostly late teens/early 20s. They generally find candidates in the dining hall.

These young guys are so preoccupied with their needy hard dicks they don't care who they fuck. And we make it convenient as we provide the location, our bedroom. What they lack in experience is made up in enthusiasm. Her only criteria is making sure they're 18+, yes some 17 year old's do attend college.

We live near some colleges that have active frat life’s and a few times my wife has gotten herself into the frats for some parties. The college guys love the idea of fucking a milf and she has had some wild times.

I was an adjunct with a university for several years. During that time, I procured numerous young men, from undergrad, through post-doc age for KK's pleasure and use. KK prefers variety in encounter partners, but she enjoyed the experiences so thoroughly that for a time, we considered taking in a student boarder, so that KK could have continuous, ready access to a young hard cock.

The procurement process was intensely erotic. I used what amounted to candaulism on young men I thought might be susceptible to having sex with KK. I had a laptop set up with some sexy photos of KK as my desktop background, and a screen saver slide-show that showed slightly more racy shots of KK. If the young man appeared interested, I used successively more provocative photos, conversation and in some cases video to seal the deal, and invite him over for a fuck session with my wife.

Most of the time, I got to watch at least some of the action, however KK would usually ask me to excuse myself at a point to give her private time with her young stud. Sometimes I got to participate in MFM action. It was always hot, especially seeing her groom an inexperienced young man into multiple cum-loads in her mouth, pussy and ass.

So true.

We live next door to a college (literally the properties abut) and across the street is a technical school. The college has an OLLI program (Osher LongLife Learning Institute) which is a learning program for seniors. They also have (pre CV19) a wonderful buffet open to the pubic with an OLLI discount.

My hotwife and her bestie (who is also a hotwife) trawl the college for partners. Due to OLLI it's common practice for seniors to be on campus mixing with young college students mostly late teens/early 20s. They generally find candidates in the dining hall.

These young guys are so preoccupied with their needy hard dicks they don't care who they fuck. And we make it convenient as we provide the location, our bedroom. What they lack in experience is made up in enthusiasm. Her only criteria is making sure they're 18+, yes some 17 year old's do attend college.

Living so close to a college must have been really convenient for you and your wife. So many horny young boys so close. Those horny young guys are so tired of jacking off they just want someplace warm and wet to stick their stiff cock. They don't care about anything else that is going on if there is a MILF who will suck their cock and let them fuck her.

One of my favorite college-boy experiences happened when we took our motor home to a college game for tailgating. I own a company so I invited employees and customers for a pre-game tailgate. After the game started, Kate and I closed up the motor home and went to a nearby campus bar to hang out. We met two boys, a freshman and a sophomore (18 and 19) who were quite taken by my wife's blonde hair, big tits, and bare legs under a short denim skirt.

We invited the two boys to our motorhome for some fun. My wife was on the kingsize bed with the two boys, a cock in her mouth, and the other fucking her. I was naked and jerking off while I watched. I suddenly noticed voices outside of the motorhome. The game had ended and people came by for a post-game drink. Kate and the two boys and I all froze. We did not want anyone to know that we were inside. After several minutes the people looking for us left.

We spent the next few hours with those two boys sticking their cocks in my wife's mouth and pussy and cumming more times than I can remember. My wife let those two boys fuck her until they could not get hard anymore. The two boys left exhausted and there was cum all over my wife and the bed. I licked the cum out of and off of my wife.

It was pretty hot standing there naked with my cock in my hand watching two college boys fuck my wife when there were employees and/or customers knocking on the door of the motorhome. Our situation certainly would have been difficult to explain.

I was an adjunct with a university for several years. During that time, I procured numerous young men, from undergrad, through post-doc age for KK's pleasure and use. KK prefers variety in encounter partners, but she enjoyed the experiences so thoroughly that for a time, we considered taking in a student boarder, so that KK could have continuous, ready access to a young hard cock.

The procurement process was intensely erotic. I used what amounted to candaulism on young men I thought might be susceptible to having sex with KK. I had a laptop set up with some sexy photos of KK as my desktop background, and a screen saver slide-show that showed slightly more racy shots of KK. If the young man appeared interested, I used successively more provocative photos, conversation and in some cases video to seal the deal, and invite him over for a fuck session with my wife.

Most of the time, I got to watch at least some of the action, however KK would usually ask me to excuse myself at a point to give her private time with her young stud. Sometimes I got to participate in MFM action. It was always hot, especially seeing her groom an inexperienced young man into multiple cum-loads in her mouth, pussy and ass.

Your adjunct position was certainly advantageous for finding college boys to fuck your wife. When I was an adjunct I was between marriages. There were some very fine co-eds who got my attention. Had I been married I would have used my position to recruit boys for my wife. My wife Kate loves variety in partners too.

Kate has never ventured into a frat house for any group action but she has been fucked in some of the rooming houses on campus. She has also let a few boys have a quick turn with her in the back seat of our SUV in some bar parking lots. I guess they were nervous about taking a woman almost old enough to be their mom back to their room to fuck.

Your adjunct position was certainly advantageous for finding college boys to fuck your wife. When I was an adjunct I was between marriages. There were some very fine co-eds who got my attention. Had I been married I would have used my position to recruit boys for my wife. My wife Kate loves variety in partners too.

Kate has never ventured into a frat house for any group action but she has been fucked in some of the rooming houses on campus. She has also let a few boys have a quick turn with her in the back seat of our SUV in some bar parking lots. I guess they were nervous about taking a woman almost old enough to be their mom back to their room to fuck.

KK and I were engaged during our undergraduate years. She broke off our engagement for almost a year, to "explore." During that time, KK got hooked on group sex, as a frat-house fuck-toy. We eventually resumed our engagement and married after graduation. I didn't find out the details until years later. KK's first frat party experience was being drunk and stoned. She was "put to bed" to sleep it off, and found herself awakened by one of the frat boys using her tight little pussy. KK pretended to be passed out - she pulled a five-guy train before they were done with her in that first round.

KK kept going back for party after party - the frat house boys eventually repurposed a room adjacent to the study/library area, with a mattress on the floor just for KK. I'd loved to go back in time, and see my hot little frat-house fuck-toy servicing all those guys.

Living so close to a college must have been really convenient for you and your wife. So many horny young boys so close. Those horny young guys are so tired of jacking off they just want someplace warm and wet to stick their stiff cock. They don't care about anything else that is going on if there is a MILF who will suck their cock and let them fuck her.

One of my favorite college-boy experiences happened when we took our motor home to a college game for tailgating. I own a company so I invited employees and customers for a pre-game tailgate. After the game started, Kate and I closed up the motor home and went to a nearby campus bar to hang out. We met two boys, a freshman and a sophomore (18 and 19) who were quite taken by my wife's blonde hair, big tits, and bare legs under a short denim skirt.

We invited the two boys to our motorhome for some fun. My wife was on the kingsize bed with the two boys, a cock in her mouth, and the other fucking her. I was naked and jerking off while I watched. I suddenly noticed voices outside of the motorhome. The game had ended and people came by for a post-game drink. Kate and the two boys and I all froze. We did not want anyone to know that we were inside. After several minutes the people looking for us left.

We spent the next few hours with those two boys sticking their cocks in my wife's mouth and pussy and cumming more times than I can remember. My wife let those two boys fuck her until they could not get hard anymore. The two boys left exhausted and there was cum all over my wife and the bed. I licked the cum out of and off of my wife.

It was pretty hot standing there naked with my cock in my hand watching two college boys fuck my wife when there were employees and/or customers knocking on the door of the motorhome. Our situation certainly would have been difficult to explain.
Extremely convenient. She goes there with Gayle her bestie. But there are occasion when Gayle wasn't available and since her last medical issue she rarely drives, so I take her there, we enter the dining hall separately she looks for candidates, when she has success she lets me know and we meet at the car, drive home arranging a pass for them and they meet us at our house.

"Those horny young guys are so tired of jacking off they just want someplace warm and wet to stick their stiff cock." This is such a true statement.

Your story is a classic in all senses.

Last edited:
We are not on the older side, as we are still in our late 20s, but my wife has had sex with younger guys than her. Our neighbors' daughter had a couple of young jocks, friends of her boyfriend, who ended up doing my wife in our own bed. Needless to say i had a great show while they took turns on my wife.

We are not on the older side, as we are still in our late 20s, but my wife has had sex with younger guys than her. Our neighbors' daughter had a couple of young jocks, friends of her boyfriend, who ended up doing my wife in our own bed. Needless to say i had a great show while they took turns on my wife.

There is little that matches the excitement of watching horny young boys with an experienced woman who only wants to suck their cock and let them fuck her.