Completely embracing the lifestyle and boy do I feel lucky

TheKinkyWombat

My once apprehensive wife has completely embraced the BBC lifestyle. Today we had a friend come over for Monday night football. I got to watch the game and listen to her black stud fuck her all night long. My wife has gone from a shy apprehensive BBW to a BBC craving come slut and I have never been happier. I was able to sit in my basement and watch the football game and hear her stud fuck her to multiple orgasms. I find it so exciting to walk up every once in a while and check on them I’ll need to see her legs thrown up in the air and the BBC stretching her out. I find it amazing that a couple of years ago my wife thought this lifestyle was disgusting and there she is spreading eagle with a Bbc stretching her pussy.When we first got into this I was a little bit apprehensive but there is no doubt that we have both fallen in love with this lifestyle. I get off now the only way that I can and my wife enjoys being stretched satisfied and filled with the semen of another man. I cannot wait to go upstairs and clean her stud out of her with my tongue.

It's very important to show her how much you love her fucking other men by going down on her freshly fucked cunt and giving her another orgasm as you lick her clean.
James
Man I absolutely crave it. The minute his cock pops out of her pussy I am down there cleaning licking her making her moan. I never thought I would say that I would love tasting another andMan I absolutely crave it. The minute his cock pops out of her pussy I am down there cleaning licking and making her moan. I never thought I would say that I would love tasting another man’s come out of my wife but I am absolutely addicted to it.

Man I absolutely crave it. The minute his cock pops out of her pussy I am down there cleaning licking her making her moan. I never thought I would say that I would love tasting another andMan I absolutely crave it. The minute his cock pops out of her pussy I am down there cleaning licking and making her moan. I never thought I would say that I would love tasting another man’s come out of my wife but I am absolutely addicted to it.
Luckily for me my hubby feels just the same x

My once apprehensive wife has completely embraced the BBC lifestyle. Today we had a friend come over for Monday night football. I got to watch the game and listen to her black stud fuck her all night long. My wife has gone from a shy apprehensive BBW to a BBC craving come slut and I have never been happier. I was able to sit in my basement and watch the football game and hear her stud fuck her to multiple orgasms. I find it so exciting to walk up every once in a while and check on them I’ll need to see her legs thrown up in the air and the BBC stretching her out. I find it amazing that a couple of years ago my wife thought this lifestyle was disgusting and there she is spreading eagle with a Bbc stretching her pussy.When we first got into this I was a little bit apprehensive but there is no doubt that we have both fallen in love with this lifestyle. I get off now the only way that I can and my wife enjoys being stretched satisfied and filled with the semen of another man. I cannot wait to go upstairs and clean her stud out of her with my tongue.
You are so lucky

Eating other guys cum out of the wife is addicting. I knew that I was hooked the very first time I did it. If someone had told me when I was a teen, that one day, not only would I let other guys fuck my wife, but that I would want to watch, then eat the other guy's cum out of her used pussy, I would have thought they were crazy. But here I am loving all of it.

I am like you in that as soon as the guy pulls his wet spent dick out of my wife my mouth is glued to that pussy he just fucked.

Eating other guys cum out of the wife is addicting. I knew that I was hooked the very first time I did it. If someone had told me when I was a teen, that one day, not only would I let other guys fuck my wife, but that I would want to watch, then eat the other guy's cum out of her used pussy, I would have thought they were crazy. But here I am loving all of it.

I am like you in that as soon as the guy pulls his wet spent dick out of my wife my mouth is glued to that pussy he just fucked.
Cleaning a well fuck pussy is the best turn I could have.