Condition of entry for any future extra man

Nov 20, 2019
Southern Oregon
The most recent of my wife's lovers lasted for several years, and the intensity of the situation was often wildly intoxicating.

The man, however, ultimately proved to be a manipulative and selfish bastard who tried his best to get my wife to leave me (although I don't believe he had any intention of leaving his other half, whom he was cheating on). Towards the end my marriage was thrown into turmoil.

This jerk exploited the intensity of the situation to do my wife's head in.

It was a very different experience to what we've enjoyed with guys before.

One main warning sign I guess I chose to overlook - because it was so exciting - was how he would never touch her in my presence or act sexual in any way. Instead he'd get prickly and uncomfortable. And he'd been my friend at the start.

If we bring in another man again, as far as I'm concerned it would have to be someone prepared to have their cock sucked by me until they cum. And more than once.

Not because I'm all that into guys, and not for me to serve the potential man in any humiliating way for me.

But because he'll probably be straight, and he'll probably be a bit uncomfortable letting a man - a luscious woman's husband - take his cock into his mouth and get him off.

That's not meant to be part of the program.

But that's how it's going to be.

And sucking him won't get me off. It'll be satisfying giving someone pleasure - even if it's rather edgy pleasure - but I'll get my rocks off with my wife later.

The photo is me deep in my wife's rump.Sodomy 1.png

Last edited: