Condom Covered Coitus

Kev627

Male
Verified
Jun 17, 2020
South Wiltshire, UK
I have always thought pictures and videos of couples having sex but where the male(s?) are wearing condoms very sexy, I feel the condom shows they are doing something they shouldn't with somebody they shouldn't be and need to ensure against an unwanted pregnancy, or worse.
Is anybody willing to share any pictures or videos they may have showing people having sex where the men involved are wearing condoms, and in the perfect world they finish in he condom too?
Thanks Kev627

Do any adults use condoms as birth control? I mean I know there may be medical reasons a woman can't use other forms but still.
My wife was allergic to latex , so her guys always had a enjoyable bareback ,at times that if it was maybe a bit risky she’d suck him off just before he’s cumming.So there was a medical reason for having a guy pumping her full and me enjoying sloppy seconds.

Reactions: Dortonmark
I have always thought pictures and videos of couples having sex but where the male(s?) are wearing condoms very sexy, I feel the condom shows they are doing something they shouldn't with somebody they shouldn't be and need to ensure against an unwanted pregnancy, or worse.
Is anybody willing to share any pictures or videos they may have showing people having sex where the men involved are wearing condoms, and in the perfect world they finish in he condom too?
Thanks Kev627
I suspect on this site thats more taboo than bareback lol.
Seriously though, condoms are a real turn off for us. Other men pumping Lynn full of cum is a big part of the excitement for us but I accept that everyone has different kinks.

Reactions: Romey and Kev627
In our relationship with other men a condom shows who the real Man around here is. Her other Man pretty much demands im using a condom if i want any type of sex at all with the wife. He wants no contact with my cum whats so ever

We HATE condoms, but if a guy wants to use it after I offer him bare, I let him and enjoy it as much as possible. Most guys will eventually give up the condom but I believe that if a guys insists, it's either because of religious beliefs or they know they have a disease that can linger around and are being responsible. Never have had an STD in all of these years, but I screen pretty closely.

I love the "religious" guys. I played with one a few nights ago who is from Peru and is VERY Catholic religious. I guess he figures he's not really lusting after me or actually fucking me (adultery? fornication?) and sinning if he wears a condom! 🤣🤣:rolleyes: But, I've fucked him before and he's a young, dreamy guy with a great cock and I cum with him anyway. But you know me. He fucked me with a condom the first time but he just couldn't roll with a condom for round two that night. So he fucked me bare and then he couldn't help but cum inside me. I'm such a temptress.

One thing about the condom though, Mr Hw HATES the taste of condoms and can taste and smell it on my pussy easily and every time. So, you know me, I INSIST that he eat my pussy even though there is no creampie. It lets him know for certain that another man has been inside of me and fucked his wife. I'm not too "humiliation" oriented but I do enjoy humiliating him in certain ways.

But here's a condom pic for your satisfaction, but not from the other night.

Mrs Hotwife

EDIT; THERE ARE CERTAINLY TIMES AND PLACES WHERE I INSIST THAT GUYS USE A CONDOM!!

1633025615265.png

Last edited:
We HATE condoms, but if a guy wants to use it after I offer him bare, I let him and enjoy it as much as possible. Most guys will eventually give up the condom but I believe that if a guys insists, it's either because of religious beliefs or they know they have a disease that can linger around and are being responsible. Never have had an STD in all of these years, but I screen pretty closely.

I love the "religious" guys. I played with one a few nights ago who is from Peru and is VERY Catholic religious. I guess he figures he's not really lusting after me or actually fucking me (adultery? fornication?) and sinning if he wears a condom! 🤣🤣:rolleyes: But, I've fucked him before and he's a young, dreamy guy with a great cock and I cum with him anyway. But you know me. He fucked me with a condom the first time but he just couldn't roll with a condom for round two that night. So he fucked me bare and then he couldn't help but cum inside me. I'm such a harlot and temptress.

One thing about the condom though, Mr Hw HATES the taste of condoms and can taste and smell it on my pussy easily and every time. So, you know me, I INSIST that he eat my pussy even though there is no creampie. It lets him know for certain that another man has been inside of me and fucked his wife. I'm not too "humiliation" oriented but I do enjoy humiliating him in certain ways.

But here's a condom pic for your satisfaction, but not from the other night.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 610572
A condom wrapped cock looks very sexy but it feels 100 times sexier without.

Reactions: Hwcouple702