Condoms or Bare

Dec 21, 2016
The Best Feeling in the World to be in side a warm Hot pussy and pumping her full of your hot cum even better if you make sure you give her multiple orgasm before you finish off inside her and feel her tremble as you start to cum and have her pull you even closer and to see your hot cum dribble down her leg and then she ask you for more

Kristin

Sep 9, 2018
How many times have you forgotten to pick up used condoms off the floor after having a nooner or a long afternoon fucking a new friend? Several of my girl friends use beds in my home and sometimes my bed for hot fucks and they forget to pick up. My hubby will step on them or I will step on them and we have a "talk".

Reactions: Rohit

phbbhp238

Mar 25, 2019
My wife has always gone bare. As she was walking out the door for her first date, she told me she was going to go bare because if she was going to be a slut wife, she wanted to go all the way. And wanted to feel his hot cum inside her. She's been playing almost five years has has always gone bare.

domanatus

Male
Nov 30, 2019
New York
Nothing like the look on a womans face when you are filling her with your seed. It was what her pussy was meant for. I know a lot of women love that "filled" feeling. Plus, great when hubby cleans up my creampie.

verkitwme

Couple
Mar 6, 2017
USA
Nothing like the look on a womans face when you are filling her with your seed. It was what her pussy was meant for. I know a lot of women love that "filled" feeling. Plus, great when hubby cleans up my creampie.
I LOVE that "filled" feeling, there is nothing better !!
When hubby cleans up it's a close second !!!!!!

Sep 23, 2019
South of Spain
Up until now we have only had sex with close friends of us which we trusted (and we were either high or drunk so it wouldn't have mattered if we didn't) ;)

For us both bare is a must. For her because she likes the feel better and she likes the idea of nothing being in between of them when she gets penetrated.
In my case it looks better and I love it when he cums inside her too.

Htwf4fwb

Sep 27, 2018
I would love to go bare with everyone, I love cum! But there is no way I’m going bare with some guy I met off of a swinger site and had a 15 min coffee with. Not Safe, not realistic, at all! Is this the fantasy section, I call bull shit! Or you are all a lot of disease riddled penicillin Pennies. I have a feeling it’s a lot of guys who have more sex with their keyboards than actual women who wrote this shit

Reactions: Grandhomme

whiskeytrot

Nov 14, 2019
I would love to go bare with everyone, I love cum! But there is no way I’m going bare with some guy I met off of a swinger site and had a 15 min coffee with. Not Safe, not realistic, at all! Is this the fantasy section, I call bull shit! Or you are all a lot of disease riddled penicillin Pennies. I have a feeling it’s a lot of guys who have more sex with their keyboards than actual women who wrote this shit
Whilst I fully understand your thoughts and reasoning, and there are a lot of wish listers rather than doers, there are many that actually take time to select a guy for pleasuring their wife and at some stage will go bare back. There can be just as much risk for a wife or husband that may have been playing around without their spouses knowledge. So whilst I applaud your tale of caution, I'm sure there are many that try and reduce the risk as we do. Some we've used condoms, and many we've known, I.e. friends, we've gone bare back and enjoyed the sight of a cum filled pussy from more than one cock.

Reactions: KaelT

verkitwme

Couple
Mar 6, 2017
USA
That is why we insist on blood work (tests) to verify someone is safe before we play. My lovers get tested every three months, that is MY requirement. They gladly obey as they don't want to lose a good thing. That being said have I broken our rule on occasion? Yes but rarely, extremely rare.

davelb76

Couple
Aug 7, 2018
Tampa, FL
Stacey has always insisted on condoms until she's developed more than a passing relationship. At some point, she (we) is OK with bare - loves the warmth and feel of her lover cumming inside of her.

Reactions: Frisko
Dec 2, 2019
Roanoke VA
Definitely Bare whenever possible. We both much prefer bare when we are with a trusted friend....she is a real cum slut and isn't really satisfied until she feels that huge warm creamy juice being pumped into her and then dripping out of her....puts a huge smile on her face...and mine too...especialy after i lick her clean...that she really loves.

novathick

Male
Nov 26, 2019
Nova
Definitely Bare whenever possible. We both much prefer bare when we are with a trusted friend....she is a real cum slut and isn't really satisfied until she feels that huge warm creamy juice being pumped into her and then dripping out of her....puts a huge smile on her face...and mine too...especialy after i lick her clean...that she really loves.
Cum visit!

KaelT

Nov 10, 2019
That is why we insist on blood work (tests) to verify someone is safe before we play. My lovers get tested every three months, that is MY requirement. They gladly obey as they don't want to lose a good thing. That being said have I broken our rule on occasion? Yes but rarely, extremely rare.
You are absolutely correct. There is however almost no mention made of the “HIV Window Period”. This varies and although is on average about 4 weeks, it can be as long as 16 weeks. In real terms, this means that from infection until sufficient anti-bodies have been generated for an accurate result, blood tests will give a negative result even though a person has HIV and is highly infectious. A blood test will only indicate sufficient antibodies are present to confirm infection. Unless it is performed after at least 4 weeks - and preferably 3 months since the last true/honest/guaranteed sexual contact, a blood test does not confirm a person is not infected. If this rule is not strictly adhered to (extremely difficult to guarantee in a partner, let alone a lover who swears they only have sex with you – fingers crossed behind their backs) even blood tests taken every three months are a false sense of security. As an example - you admitting to having broken the rule and should have abstained from sex or used condoms for three months to assure an accurate test result. Simply taking a routine or random blood test is nonsense

Condoms are still the only effective safeguard known.