Covered vs bareback question

We both get tested regularly and prefer partners that do else so. When I'm doing the bull thing, there is just something so hot about filling another man's wife with cum while he watches. Plus my wife loves the taste of pussy on my cock when I come home.

As for the wife, she loves cum. Her idea of a perfect hotwife evening is another guy and me each leaving a couple loads of cum in her. For my part, I enjoy the warm silky smooth feeling of fucking her messy used pussy for sloppy seconds or thirds.

The Best Feeling in the World to be in side a warm Hot pussy and pumping her full of your hot cum even better if you make sure you give her multiple orgasm before you finish off inside her and feel her tremble as you start to cum and have her pull you even closer and to see your hot cum dribble down her leg and then she ask you for more

How many times have you forgotten to pick up used condoms off the floor after having a nooner or a long afternoon fucking a new friend? Several of my girl friends use beds in my home and sometimes my bed for hot fucks and they forget to pick up. My hubby will step on them or I will step on them and we have a "talk".

Reactions: OhEye812 and Rohit