Covered vs bareback question

My wife has always gone bare. As she was walking out the door for her first date, she told me she was going to go bare because if she was going to be a slut wife, she wanted to go all the way. And wanted to feel his hot cum inside her. She's been playing almost five years has has always gone bare.

Reactions: Romey and OhEye812
Nothing like the look on a womans face when you are filling her with your seed. It was what her pussy was meant for. I know a lot of women love that "filled" feeling. Plus, great when hubby cleans up my creampie.

Reactions: Rikx
Nothing like the look on a womans face when you are filling her with your seed. It was what her pussy was meant for. I know a lot of women love that "filled" feeling. Plus, great when hubby cleans up my creampie.
I LOVE that "filled" feeling, there is nothing better !!
When hubby cleans up it's a close second !!!!!!

Up until now we have only had sex with close friends of us which we trusted (and we were either high or drunk so it wouldn't have mattered if we didn't) ;)

For us both bare is a must. For her because she likes the feel better and she likes the idea of nothing being in between of them when she gets penetrated.
In my case it looks better and I love it when he cums inside her too.

I would love to go bare with everyone, I love cum! But there is no way I’m going bare with some guy I met off of a swinger site and had a 15 min coffee with. Not Safe, not realistic, at all! Is this the fantasy section, I call bull shit! Or you are all a lot of disease riddled penicillin Pennies. I have a feeling it’s a lot of guys who have more sex with their keyboards than actual women who wrote this shit
Whilst I fully understand your thoughts and reasoning, and there are a lot of wish listers rather than doers, there are many that actually take time to select a guy for pleasuring their wife and at some stage will go bare back. There can be just as much risk for a wife or husband that may have been playing around without their spouses knowledge. So whilst I applaud your tale of caution, I'm sure there are many that try and reduce the risk as we do. Some we've used condoms, and many we've known, I.e. friends, we've gone bare back and enjoyed the sight of a cum filled pussy from more than one cock.

Reactions: ivonik93 and KaelT
I would love to go bare with everyone, I love cum! But there is no way I’m going bare with some guy I met off of a swinger site and had a 15 min coffee with. Not Safe, not realistic, at all! Is this the fantasy section, I call bull shit! Or you are all a lot of disease riddled penicillin Pennies. I have a feeling it’s a lot of guys who have more sex with their keyboards than actual women who wrote this shit
That is why we insist on blood work (tests) to verify someone is safe before we play. My lovers get tested every three months, that is MY requirement. They gladly obey as they don't want to lose a good thing. That being said have I broken our rule on occasion? Yes but rarely, extremely rare.

Definitely Bare whenever possible. We both much prefer bare when we are with a trusted friend....she is a real cum slut and isn't really satisfied until she feels that huge warm creamy juice being pumped into her and then dripping out of her....puts a huge smile on her face...and mine too...especialy after i lick her clean...that she really loves.

Definitely Bare whenever possible. We both much prefer bare when we are with a trusted friend....she is a real cum slut and isn't really satisfied until she feels that huge warm creamy juice being pumped into her and then dripping out of her....puts a huge smile on her face...and mine too...especialy after i lick her clean...that she really loves.
Cum visit!

That is why we insist on blood work (tests) to verify someone is safe before we play. My lovers get tested every three months, that is MY requirement. They gladly obey as they don't want to lose a good thing. That being said have I broken our rule on occasion? Yes but rarely, extremely rare.

You are absolutely correct. There is however almost no mention made of the “HIV Window Period”. This varies and although is on average about 4 weeks, it can be as long as 16 weeks. In real terms, this means that from infection until sufficient anti-bodies have been generated for an accurate result, blood tests will give a negative result even though a person has HIV and is highly infectious. A blood test will only indicate sufficient antibodies are present to confirm infection. Unless it is performed after at least 4 weeks - and preferably 3 months since the last true/honest/guaranteed sexual contact, a blood test does not confirm a person is not infected. If this rule is not strictly adhered to (extremely difficult to guarantee in a partner, let alone a lover who swears they only have sex with you – fingers crossed behind their backs) even blood tests taken every three months are a false sense of security. As an example - you admitting to having broken the rule and should have abstained from sex or used condoms for three months to assure an accurate test result. Simply taking a routine or random blood test is nonsense

Condoms are still the only effective safeguard known.

Reactions: CutWarrior

Totally agree with you. However, there are people out there that don't care about the risks or even get off about those risks!
The same with pregnancy risks people love to take.

The other day I saw a profile on the 'hamster with an X' of a guy who hooks up on Tinder with women who specifically want bare sex and want the guy to cum in them. Crazy. But it exists!

Disease is best reason to have only one Bull breeding wife. Careful is caring.

Well said.
But in a hotel on the Cambodian border, I had the good fortune to have sex with my wife and (firstly) three other ladies. One later went to work which left me with my wife and the two other remaining ladies (is there such an animal as a hot-husband?). When compared to Asian men, Europeans are well endowed. It was a non-financial, fun only unexpected sexual romp where oral sex, fingers and object inserted and much cum being shared played a big part. Since the only condom had already been used, I fucked my wife but not the other lady - an extremely beautiful married woman (she kept on telling us that she had to go home to her husband – had to go home to her husband - had to go home - but kept sucking my cock). So horny was that lady that she literally pleaded with me me to fuck her bare back. I should state that I’m not bragging and don’t profess to be a fantastic lover etc.. After two hours of first FFFFM then FFFM oral, she craved and badly wanted a good old fashioned fuck with a large cock. The bell-boy(man) was called (we all covered up but his head with eyes bulging was on a swivel) but he knew of nowhere that sold condoms at 2 am. The lady was so worked up that even my wife pleaded with me to fuck her bareback. I have never felt so frustrated. I wanted so desperately to feel my cock inside her, to cum inside her and make her climax – but through choice, never did. On the Cambodian border - no condom, no fuck Always carry a bagful of condoms – (wise old man who learnt from his mistake)

Last edited:
Then there are the really scary moments. When the night club closes and my wife, and myself leave in the company of an Angel. Insert enough coins in the condom dispenser near the men’ room to ensure a good supply. Back at the hotel, the two ladies undress – four breasts, two pussies and there is a place called heaven. We’ve had a lot to drink and the women giggle as they playfully slide the condom on my rock hard cock. Angel lies back, legs open ready, pussy lips slightly parting - beautiful. The wife teases her nipples, kisses us both on the mouth, and enjoys guiding my cock into Angel’s soft wet and waiting pussy. Later, Angel moans as she feels me cuming - and then she screams hysterically and I have to stop myself from doing the same. The condom broke and cum fills Angel’s pussy. A bucket of cold water has just been thrown over the both of us in the form of fear. Thoughts of STD, HIV, Herpes all cause panic in both Angel and me. My wife laughs uncontrollably as she sees the look of horror on both our faces. The two women talk, confidence is restored and courtesy of a 7/11, a fresh supply of a trusted name D*R*X. - and we are ready to go.

Never, never ever buy condoms from an Asian vending machine. Never, never buy condoms made in Thailand – period.

Last edited: