Covered vs bareback question

If my wife is on a first date or she knows it's a one night stand then she'll use a condom most of the time. If it's a regular then it's usually bare. As most of her regulars aren't into sloppy seconds, I generally use condoms with her.

Reactions: deal201
someone we know well and has been proven clean...BARE everytime.
some one we met on line or don't know well enough to be clean Condom.
We both prefer bare and a cream pie finish!!!!!
So bring your paper work

Reactions: cmslt and verkitwme
someone we know well and has been proven clean...BARE everytime.
some one we met on line or don't know well enough to be clean Condom.
We both prefer bare and a cream pie finish!!!!!
So bring your paper work

Lol, it's like Chappelle show episode where he was giving the woman consent forms where anal was an option :) But I agree , ideally everyone is proven clean so we all can have fun and enjoy fully and bare!

Lol, it's like Chappelle show episode where he was giving the woman consent forms where anal was an option :) But I agree , ideally everyone is proven clean so we all can have fun and enjoy fully and bare!
That's how it feels sometimes! 🤣 But it's a good thing. Makes it all so much more fun and pleasurable when there is some peace of mind. The last thing I want to think of when I'm about to fill a sexy wife full of cum is whether or not my dick is gunna start burning in a few days.

That's how it feels sometimes! 🤣 But it's a good thing. Makes it all so much more fun and pleasurable when there is some peace of mind. The last thing I want to think of when I'm about to fill a sexy wife full of cum is whether or not my dick is gunna start burning in a few days.

yeah I agree 100%. I dont want to worry about that stuff, or taste the plastic on his dick. Let's make sure everyone is safe and then enjoy with no stops!

yeah I agree 100%. I dont want to worry about that stuff, or taste the plastic on his dick. Let's make sure everyone is safe and then enjoy with no stops!
Oh yeah, the plastic taste. I can't imagine what it's like on a dick, but I can taste it on pussy if I wear a condom. I use latex free condoms, but they still leave a funny taste. Definitely takes away from the enjoyment.

Reactions: cmslt
Robin and I both hate condoms! She’s had a hysterectomy and so she can’t get pregnant and she just plain doesn’t like the feeling when guys use them. She also absolutely loves the feeling of having a bare cock inside her and especially the feeling of cum shooting inside her and I love watching her getting fucked and then seeing the guys cum drip out followed quickly with me getting sloppy seconds!! I never last very long because of how amazing it feels! On the rare occasions when a guy starts out wearing one, once he feels how good her pussy feels with it on, it doesn’t take him very long to change his mind and take it off, especially with her encouraging him to take it off and reassuring him she can’t get pregnant and how much she wants him to cum inside her pussy! Her pussy is just amazing and was meant to be fucked bare!!