Confusing Site Name

javaspice

Female
I have to admit that I am not the smartest in the world and at times I see one thing and think it is something else. When I first joined this site a couple years ago, (took a break from it in the middle) I thought it was a site for women who liked to play. Wives to be specific. I guess I read it as This Wife Likes To Play. I was certainly wrong and maybe should have read it as My Wife Likes To Play because the forums is certainly male dominate. Not that it is a bad thing but what gets tiring is the "I Allow" "I have her do" "I gave her permission" and other male dominate takes on things. In this lifestyle, there is no place for such language. When I see it I just figure you are a phony because that is not what this is all about and you just don't get it. Sure, husbands should and most times are included with decision making but no matter what, the females have the final say.

I guess it would just be nice to see some posting that isn't so male centered but if that is what it is, that is what it is. Just harder for females to participate.

Last edited:
Thank you for your opinion!
Actually this site is for hotwives, their husbands, bulls, like minded and just curious people. Most of them are men because someone dreams to have fun with a married woman, someone dreams to share his wife... This is a dynamic I can't change. I can't stop people from talking about this fantasy.
I could create a subforum for females only. There should only be verified women/couples to avoid catfishes and fakes. But there are quite a few such people on the site at the moment, not sure this subforum would be in demand. Would love to hear your thoughts😘

Thank you for your opinion!
Actually this site is for hotwives, their husbands, bulls, like minded and just curious people. Most of them are men because someone dreams to have fun with a married woman, someone dreams to share his wife... This is a dynamic I can't change. I can't stop people from talking about this fantasy.
I could create a subforum for females only. There should only be verified women/couples to avoid catfishes and fakes. But there are quite a few such people on the site at the moment, not sure this subforum would be in demand. Would love to hear your thoughts😘
I don't think I have ever seen a subforum that actually worked but they never had limited entry. Always when a woman ask a question or discussed anything, the guys lined up to take it over.
I am well aware that there will always be more males than females but I think that at times could limit some females involvement simply because they don't want to get flooded with the fakes and wanabees that never will. I have no problem with those guys who either let their wives lead or seriously would like to see their wives take the lead. That's what it's all about. The guys who post as female or pretend they have a relationship of some kind I can do without but probably most think this same way. I am always afraid i start talking to someone and it ends up being some high schooler. This site is public so some way to ensure unanimity with the comfort of knowing you are having a discussion with a trusted person would be nice but beyond being a paid site, that probably can not happen.

So, I do not have an answer, just the concern.

I have to admit that I am not the smartest in the world and at times I see one thing and think it is something else. When I first joined this site a couple years ago, (took a break from it in the middle) I thought it was a site for women who liked to play. Wives to be specific. I guess I read it as This Wife Likes To Play. I was certainly wrong and maybe should have read it as My Wife Likes To Play because the forums is certainly male dominate. Not that it is a bad thing but what gets tiring is the "I Allow" "I have her do" "I gave her permission" and other male dominate takes on things. In this lifestyle, there is no place for such language. When I see it I just figure you are a phony because that is not what this is all about and you just don't get it. Sure, husbands should and most times are included with decision making but no matter what, the females have the final say.

I guess it would just be nice to see some posting that isn't so male centered but if that is what it is, that is what it is. Just harder for females to participate.
I disagree with you on this one, when someone marries they decide together if anything happens, that is what wedding vows are for. If it was a gf and her bf was saying those possessive things it would be different and I would agree with you.

A woman can't marry anyone she wanted too, neither can the man, if they could we would be living in the old days.

Think of Kings, they would choose the bride, and peasants would only dream to be selected as one of the candidates for the king.

Same went for Queens, the peasants would love to be selected as the finalists to marry the queen.

The thing about rights, is everyone has them, A vegetable in an ICU will have the same legal rights when it comes to their spouse.

so if the husband/wife cheats, they have legal rights to take action, regardless if they can execute said rights.

Your point of view is authoritarian, but our society is liberal, so what your suggesting just doesn't work.

I don't think I have ever seen a subforum that actually worked but they never had limited entry. Always when a woman ask a question or discussed anything, the guys lined up to take it over.
I am well aware that there will always be more males than females but I think that at times could limit some females involvement simply because they don't want to get flooded with the fakes and wanabees that never will. I have no problem with those guys who either let their wives lead or seriously would like to see their wives take the lead. That's what it's all about. The guys who post as female or pretend they have a relationship of some kind I can do without but probably most think this same way. I am always afraid i start talking to someone and it ends up being some high schooler. This site is public so some way to ensure unanimity with the comfort of knowing you are having a discussion with a trusted person would be nice but beyond being a paid site, that probably can not happen.

So, I do not have an answer, just the concern.
i do agree it's important to have verifiability, there are more females in western countries than there are males, you just happen to be in an eco system that selects out a lot of women, some spaces are male dominated, GYMs used to be, bars used to be, golf courses and so on.

With Women joining the work force in the early 1970's, because of the invention of fiat currency and the cancelation of the betton woods system (un pegging the currency from physical gold) it made it hard for families to provide the same standard of living as they used to. this increased our productivity and redistributed the sending power more evenly between the sexes which caused females to start developing the same hobbies as men

because of the availability of cheap contraception, it's hard to fix the demographics to have a more balanced market place to increase the amount of women in certain spaces, there are a lot of other factors that go into it but these are a few as to why there aren't so many females in this field.

Reactions: Visitor12

I dunno, I think you may only be considering this from one angle. The vast majority of these husbands who "allow" their wife to pursue sex outside the marriage, are not allowed by their wives to do the same... so I mean, while male permission is involved, how male-dominated is this transaction where the man is not given the same permission by his wife? It would surely be imbalanced if the man was engaging in extra-marital sex of his own accord and then only allowed the wife to with his permission but that's typically not what's going on. Instead the man has granted his wife a freedom he himself does not have. Given the sensitive nature of this type of sexual experience, it is natural that, for it to produce mutual satisfaction and reward, there may need to be some agreed upon limitations.

Of course, this isn't to say that the male isn't getting something out of it, since this is obviously a fantasy from which some sort of sexual fulfillment is derived. I think the main point though, is, in a healthy marriage, both partners have a claim over each other, which they gave to one another when they entered into marriage and this claim should be equal in an ideal situation. Equality does not mean that they should both be free to do whatever they want, at any point, with total disregard for one another's feelings, otherwise that is not a marriage at all.

I mean, look at it this way - what if a wife tells her husband it's fine if he wants to meet his friends for a drink after work... but then he starts going out all the time, stays out late, leaves the wife alone constantly taking care of the kids. What about finances? Should either partner be able to go out and buy whatever they want without any discussion? There are many aspects of a functional relationship that require some degree of understanding about limitations, balance, and reciprocation, even if it comes in different forms.

Reactions: Visitor12

Well said!

Reactions: praxix