Could she be beginning to consider the ideal of playing with others?

Aegis1011

Male
From
NV, US
Dec 28, 2022
Las Vegas, NV, USA
I have brought up to my wife my desire of mfm threesom or her playing with other men several times over the last 6 months.

Usually it was met with a firm "no" and some short attitude.

I backed off for a month or so saying nothing to her aboit it.

Last night I joked about her having a boyfriend. She asked his name. I said I do not know, but that is ok.

She laughed it off and stayed good spirited.

I also had a very intense dream last night that she had sex with a guy and I gave his wife oral.

When the dream smash cut to us in our car she had an expression ( in the dream) that registeted shock, elation and amazement. She turned to me with a sly smile and said " That was the biggest I ever had!"
I then woke up with the largest hard-on in my life.

After telling her this on the way to dinner tonight my wife laughed and was quiet but in a great mood.

During dinner I told her how horney it made me that she slept with another guy in my dream.

I also told her that I have heard that more common for people in thier 40's swing or the wufe plays outside the marriage than you would think.

Her answer was a very light hearted and interested "really?"

I then showed her how to access the LS podcasts I listen to on Amazon Music.

Unlike before when she would shut me down . Tonight she was very upbeat and positive.

We even went to get some things for the bedroom..

Could she be considering my desires after all?

Reactions: btweets
I have brought up to my wife my desire of mfm threesom or her playing with other men several times over the last 6 months.

Usually it was met with a firm "no" and some short attitude.

I backed off for a month or so saying nothing to her aboit it.

Last night I joked about her having a boyfriend. She asked his name. I said I do not know, but that is ok.

She laughed it off and stayed good spirited.

I also had a very intense dream last night that she had sex with a guy and I gave his wife oral.

When the dream smash cut to us in our car she had an expression ( in the dream) that registeted shock, elation and amazement. She turned to me with a sly smile and said " That was the biggest I ever had!"
I then woke up with the largest hard-on in my life.

After telling her this on the way to dinner tonight my wife laughed and was quiet but in a great mood.

During dinner I told her how horney it made me that she slept with another guy in my dream.

I also told her that I have heard that more common for people in thier 40's swing or the wufe plays outside the marriage than you would think.

Her answer was a very light hearted and interested "really?"

I then showed her how to access the LS podcasts I listen to on Amazon Music.

Unlike before when she would shut me down . Tonight she was very upbeat and positive.

We even went to get some things for the bedroom..

Could she be considering my desires after all?
I don’t like your chances. She sounds like not the type of woman who wants to be shared. But there is no harm in trying.

Doubtful. Not on her own hook anyhow, as a lifestyle choice undertaken by you two consensually. But I’d differentiate that from a woman who is attracted to and becomes interested in a particular man and acts on it without a spouse knowing. That’s not so uncommon.

Reactions: Aegis1011