Could this be the start? Need advice

Anonymousrob84

Sep 23, 2020
Hi everyone. I haven’t posted in a long time because I have basically given up on this being anything but a fantasy. Recently someone started snap chatting my wife, because he thought she was somebody else. Well evidently she thought he was me flirting with her so she wanted to continue and she’s really been enjoying it. Last night she found out that it wasn’t me, and she seemed genuinely upset, but I told her as long as she was honest with me I didn’t mind at all. I know they are still snapping today and she has been in a crazy flirty mood.

She says she will tell me everything later, when our daughter isn’t around. Could this be the start of something more? Last night she was crazy in bed and she was the one who brought up my fantasy and wanted to play through it, and seemed to take it seriously for the first time ever.

Would love some advice on the situation.

Be certain to be interested enough to get her to open up about her thoughts and feelings. Keep it light-hearted.
Ask her that when she thought it was you how she felt (fantasy-wise). Let her talk. You need to just ACTIVELY listen. Don’t try to propose anything. Let her get it out.
She will likely progress to tell you what she was feeling when she found out it wasn’t you. If not, ask, but again, active listening. Once she gets it out, tell her it sounds exciting and how it turns you on.
Side question: Has she figured it out who this person is? Do they live near you?

Be certain to be interested enough to get her to open up about her thoughts and feelings. Keep it light-hearted.
Ask her that when she thought it was you how she felt (fantasy-wise). Let her talk. You need to just ACTIVELY listen. Don’t try to propose anything. Let her get it out.
She will likely progress to tell you what she was feeling when she found out it wasn’t you. If not, ask, but again, active listening. Once she gets it out, tell her it sounds exciting and how it turns you on.
Side question: Has she figured it out who this person is? Do they live near you?
She hasn’t. Only thing she knows is that he is from Minnesota which is quite a distance from us.

Update: she just filled me in on their conversation. He actually brought up her getting double-teamed and they were talking about specifics and it was obviously turning her on. Then they discussed how she came the night before. She let me read their entire conversation and she set her snap so that it will remember everything for like 24 hours. She was 100% open with me and even said some very encouraging things.

She mentioned how hot it was and how sexy she felt while doing it. It turned her on more to know how turned on it made me. But she was also enjoying it. She mentioned that she felt like this was opening Pandora’s box, but she said it in a fun, non worrying way which is awesome.

Also, she said that she needs to work on justifying what she enjoys with her faith and to learn to separate her erotic desires from church (before it was just that church is in change and nothing else mattered) so we really are moving in the right direction.

Lastly, she said that if we were in the right position, like her and our fantasy, and we were away in a hotel, she still isn’t quite sure she could do it, but the fantasizing is hot. That wording “not quite sure she could do it” is a crazy step forward from her adamant and decisive NO just a few months ago.

I think we may be making progress.

After all of our conversations over the past two years, she is no talking about doing some research. The guy said he has experience with cuckolding, and she is now asking questions about it. She wants to do some research.

While I am more interested in a hotwife/stag dynamic, this seems like we are really making some progress

After all of our conversations over the past two years, she is no talking about doing some research. The guy said he has experience with cuckolding, and she is now asking questions about it. She wants to do some research.

While I am more interested in a hotwife/stag dynamic, this seems like we are really making some progress
Awesome! Sounds quite promising for the both of you! She will certainly enjoy it more than she knows, and as in so many other cases, she’ll wish she had done it sooner. Anyway good luck and enjoy it for what it is at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: Anonymousrob84
Awesome! Sounds quite promising for the both of you! She will certainly enjoy it more than she knows, and as in so many other cases, she’ll wish she had done it sooner. Anyway good luck and enjoy it for what it is at the moment.
Be sure to keep communication going. Talk everything through.

Reactions: btweets
Hi everyone. I haven’t posted in a long time because I have basically given up on this being anything but a fantasy. Recently someone started snap chatting my wife, because he thought she was somebody else. Well evidently she thought he was me flirting with her so she wanted to continue and she’s really been enjoying it. Last night she found out that it wasn’t me, and she seemed genuinely upset, but I told her as long as she was honest with me I didn’t mind at all. I know they are still snapping today and she has been in a crazy flirty mood.

She says she will tell me everything later, when our daughter isn’t around. Could this be the start of something more? Last night she was crazy in bed and she was the one who brought up my fantasy and wanted to play through it, and seemed to take it seriously for the first time ever.

I think you’re there, just don’t push her too fast.

Play it cool for a bit.

Update: she just filled me in on their conversation. He actually brought up her getting double-teamed and they were talking about specifics and it was obviously turning her on. Then they discussed how she came the night before. She let me read their entire conversation and she set her snap so that it will remember everything for like 24 hours. She was 100% open with me and even said some very encouraging things.

She mentioned how hot it was and how sexy she felt while doing it. It turned her on more to know how turned on it made me. But she was also enjoying it. She mentioned that she felt like this was opening Pandora’s box, but she said it in a fun, non worrying way which is awesome.

Also, she said that she needs to work on justifying what she enjoys with her faith and to learn to separate her erotic desires from church (before it was just that church is in change and nothing else mattered) so we really are moving in the right direction.

Lastly, she said that if we were in the right position, like her and our fantasy, and we were away in a hotel, she still isn’t quite sure she could do it, but the fantasizing is hot. That wording “not quite sure she could do it” is a crazy step forward from her adamant and decisive NO just a few months ago.

I think we may be making progress.
Did you ever send this guy a thank you card? 😀

Reactions: Anonymousrob84