Couple in Wisconsin

cjiggler

Couple
Gold member
Jan 23, 2022
Not sure where we fit into this group? We have been in the lifestyle since 1993. I always had the desire to show my girlfriends body (not my wife) when I was in high school and I think she enjoyed it when I did. Then I met someone new my senior year and ended up marrying her. I had the same desires with my new wife, but she wasn't to open to it. She was a virgin when we met and I was the only one she had ever been with. I will cut this introduction short and post more at a different time. Very long story short we have been in the swing lifestyle, done a lot of MFM, she was with women a couple times, and I have been the third for numerous couples. She never went out on dates alone, but has slipped away and fucked guys on her own at parties, and I don't just sit and watch her fuck, I enjoy video taping her with guys and joining in.

Last edited:
Not sure where we fit into this group? We have been in the lifestyle since 1993. I always had the desire to show my girlfriends body (not my wife) when I was in high school and I think she enjoyed it when I did. Then I met someone new my senior year and ended up marrying her. I had the same desires with my new wife, but she wasn't to open to it. She was a virgin when we met and I was the only one she had ever been with. I will cut this introduction short and post more at a different time. Very long story short we have been in the swing lifestyle, done a lot of MFM, she was with women a couple times, and I have been the third for numerous couples. She never went out on dates alone, but has slipped away and fucked guys on her own at parties, and I don't just sit and watch her fuck, I enjoy video taping her with guys and joining in.View attachment 707570
shes one hot wife

Reactions: cjiggler
Not sure where we fit into this group? We have been in the lifestyle since 1993. I always had the desire to show my girlfriends body (not my wife) when I was in high school and I think she enjoyed it when I did. Then I met someone new my senior year and ended up marrying her. I had the same desires with my new wife, but she wasn't to open to it. She was a virgin when we met and I was the only one she had ever been with. I will cut this introduction short and post more at a different time. Very long story short we have been in the swing lifestyle, done a lot of MFM, she was with women a couple times, and I have been the third for numerous couples. She never went out on dates alone, but has slipped away and fucked guys on her own at parties, and I don't just sit and watch her fuck, I enjoy video taping her with guys and joining in.View attachment 707570
She hot ….she has can teach other woman. Cheers

I love to play with her .she is looking very very Hot and sexy

Attachments

• IMG-20201001-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20201001-WA0001.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 14
I’d lo
ve to see your videos she’s stunning