Couple looking for a male for fun (details inside)

xscpl

Couple
Feb 17, 2019
Couple, mid 30's. We have been fantasizing about this for a long time. We believe it's a perfect time to make it real.

We are looking for a well hung male to watch us having sex while jerking off near us. She said that she can jerk your cock off with her hands meanwhile but I believe she will give a blowjob because she won't be able to resist it at the heat of the moment (not promising but highly probable). You can cum on her she said it's OK.

She sucked 4-5 cocks before me but I'm the only one she had intercourse with.

We're located in Turkey. If we all agree we'll do this in a good 5 star hotel. Being well hung and uncut is a big plus (she never seen an uncut cock IRL since it's very uncommon here and she's curious). DM if you're interested.

Couple, mid 30's. We have been fantasizing about this for a long time. We believe it's a perfect time to make it real.

We are looking for a well hung male to watch us having sex while jerking off near us. She said that she can jerk your cock off with her hands meanwhile but I believe she will give a blowjob because she won't be able to resist it at the heat of the moment (not promising but highly probable). You can cum on her she said it's OK.

We're located in Turkey. If we all agree we'll do this in a good 5 star hotel. Being well hung and uncut is a big plus (she never seen an uncut cock IRL since it's very uncommon here and she's curious). DM if you're interested.
she looks amazing but bro post me more of her nude pics let me see how sexy she looks

Reactions: nobs99

Hi from İstanbul

hi, I love to watch couples, I am also good in providing massage, to be honest I am cut, I am 52, and I love to suck woman pussy for long time

Reactions: xscpl